Chapter 118

Seths POV~   Christmas day, That afternoon at dinner~

Winter hadn't called me back, i had tried calling her three times. Sam had texted and asked me to stay away from the house for a while. Apparently my sister was a complete psycho, Sam and I had talked after i had left and Winter had broken several things and had locked herself in the bathroom, where she had broken the mirror. Winter was also in therapy for anxiety and depression. Sam said that was caused from the whole being kicked out ordeal. She acted completely fine, a little crazy like one or twice but she was apparently actually crazy. 

I shake my head slightly watching as Cj and Lucy sit on the ground going through the gifts they had already unwrapped. I had gotten a few band shirts and some new jeans that i was grateful for but i didnt need anything.  

"You okay?" Garrett asks me sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, it's just Winter is ignoring me. I feel so bad." I say and Garrett nods pulling me against him gently kissing the side of my head.

"She'll be okay, you told her we wouldn't be there that long." Garrett says and i look down.

"But to leave just before fucking Christmas?" I shake my head slightly. "I'm no different then my parents." Garrett tenses up/

"Seth you are so much better then your parents! Your parents were complete assholes and they are horrible people. They left both you and your sister for stupid reasons and your dad hurt you." Garrett says and i look at him.

"I left winter too, just before christmas. She trusted me." I sigh and Garrett kisses my cheek.

"You told her youd be leaving, you did as you said you was going to leave. It isn't your fault she over reacted." Garrett got up walking toward the kitchen then my phone buzzes.

"Hey, You and your friends should come over so we can eat dinner together. c:" The text was from Winter.

"Hey guys, do you want to go to winters for food?" I ask and Lucy and Cj stand up.

"Sure, sounds fun!" Cj says and Lucy nods. Garrett looks at me a little confused from the kitchen.

"What ever you guys want." He says taking a drink of water.

"We're on our way." I reply then grab my jacket.

"Great see you soon!!!!! (: " I grab my car keys and head toward my car. It seemed that Winter had forgiven me. But why all of a sudden?