Chapter 99

Seths POV~

The entire next week went without a prank, i had secretly been hoping that it was over. The only thing different from normal was Cj and Lucy whispered to each other a lot. 

"I wonder what they are up to." Garrett says before taking a bite of hit toast. I shrug taking a drink of my coffee, i look into the living room at the girls. They seemed to being talking about something serious.

"They are girls, i dont even think they know what they are up to." I mumble and Garrett laughs.

"So rude, they can be smarter then you sometim-"

"Thats It! Im fucking done!" Lucy yells and Cjs eyes widen. "All you do is complain! I try to help and all you do is act like no will help you!" Garrett and I look at each other wide eyed then stand going to the living room.

"Well youre a fucking smart ass! Always making smart ass remarks to things that are very serious!" Cj yells pointing at Lucy and Lucy glares at Cj.

"Well if you dont like my Smart ass remarks you can leave." Cjs eyes widen again her eyes filling with tears. Lucy crosses her arms not looking at Cj.

"Y..you dont mean that.." Cj says softly looking at Lucy. "This is our house."

"I paid for it, its in my name." Lucy says. "So either deal with my flaws or leave." Lucy turns and walks to the stairs. Garrett grabs her arm pulling her back.

"Hey now, guys im sure you can sort this out. Im not sure what happened, but whatever it is do you really want to throw away a relationship you worked really hard on?" Garrett says and Lucy yanks her arm away.

"She knows my terms." Cj was staring at the ground with tears dripping off her chin. I hug her to me and she pushes me away.

"Ill be back for my stuff tomorrow." She says quietly then quickly turns and leaves slamming the door shut behind her. Lucy stares at the door wide eyed then crosses her arms.

"If you need me ill be upstairs." Lucy says her voice cracking at first but she quickly hides it. She walks up the stairs calmly then disappears in her bedroom. Garrett looks at me running a hand through his hair.

"Well shit."