Chapter 37

Time skip to Sunday~

Seths POV~

I look around the room that Lucy gave me. They had a really nice house, which was surprising because they was on their own.

"This suit you? Cause we have like four more rooms that i know of honestly we use like two rooms. The kitchen and our bedroom." I nod and smile.

"Thanks Lucy." She nods and walks away. I open a box. I pause. "I want food." I go downstairs and get a apple off the table. Cj walks into the kitchen drying her hair with a towel. I look at her and frown at the scars that line her upper leg. I look at my apple before taking a bite.

"Hey cutie." She smiles sitting down letting her light purple hair fall around her face. She reaches for a banana and i see scars on her wrists too. I take a quick bite out of my apple staring at her wrist. She pulls her hand away noticing me staring. She puts her hand between her legs looking at the table.

"Ive got a lot of unpacking to do." I stare at my apple awkwardly. She smiles brightly jumping up pulling her shorts down to cover the scars on her upper thighs.

"I can help!" She says enthusiastically. I raise my eyebrow. This girl was confusing. I smile and nod standing. We  walk upstairs and into my room. I open a box and she looks in it. "This will be fun!" I notice that she put her bracelets back on while walking up stairs.

"Yeah." I pull out stuff and sigh relieved remembering that we had hung up all of my clothes and stuff yesterday cutting the unpacking in half. I didnt have alot of things with me just everything was in tiny boxes, which meant there was a lot of them. I watch Cj skip around putting things in places smiling. hy would someone who seemed as happy as her have scars like that. I pull out a picture of  my mom, me and my dad. I drop it in the trash quickly and look up seeing Cj staring at me sadly.

"Seth, you cant hide from pain." She looks down. "Believe me. No matter what you do the pain will be there and later youll regret it." She rubs her wrist then looks at me. I kneel down picking the picture out of the trash. Cj sighs softly. "At my old school i thought i could deal with pain by myself, which lead to the scars. I thought i was tough and that i didnt need help. But now i regret it, i wish i had gotten help. I hate the scars i hate them but theres nothing i can do to change the past. I kniw you feel hurt and betrayed right now but i promise that itll get better. I dont know what i would do without Lucy. She makes me laugh and keeps me sane. You have Garrett. Just remember that even tho your parents hurt you, deep down inside they care." She smile at me obviously trying to ignore the tears in her eyes. I open my arms and she hugs me hiding her face. She was short and she smelled like strawberries. I feel Cj pull away and i let go. 

"Thanks Cj." She kisses my cheek. "Ill help you tomorrow!" She smiles brightly. "Were almost done!" She quickly leaves my room smiling and i look down at the picture of my parents and I. I smile slightly sitting it down. Garrett was coming back tomorrow, i had something to go to school for.