Chapter 80

~Time skip next morning~

~SethsPOV~

I woke up and immediately regret it. I groan holding my head and sitting up, wincing in pain. I look around and go wide eyed realizing i was in the car, sitting on the floor. Garrett was asleep in the drivers seat just in his shirt. I grab my pants pulling them on ignoring the pain.

"Garrett wake up." I grab his arm shaking him. Garrett groans and looks around as i put my shirt on.

"I forgot to carry you inside." He says and i hold his pants up to him. "And forgot to put my pants back on." He says putting them on with difficulty.

"Wheres the girls?" I look at the back seat.

"Inside." I open the door and wince again. The sun was even brighter, had the sun always been this bright? I rush into the house and stop in the doorway. Lucy and Cj was laying on the couch together. Lucy had her arm around Cj and Cj was clinging to Lucy like she was afraid Lucy was going some where.

"You get Cj, ill get Lucy." Garrett says and i walk over picking Cj up. Cj curls in a ball putting her head under my chin.

"Its hard to believe that she has protected me before." I say softly  walking toward the stairs.

"Yeah, they are a lot more innocent asleep." Garrett chuckles quietly holding Lucy in his arms. I walk up the stairs slowly, so i dont fall, and go to the girls room.

"Put Lucy down first." I say and Garrett looks at me confused. "Trust me." I say. Garrett nods laying Lucy down gently and i lay Cj against Lucy. Cj puts her leg across Lucy. "See." I grab a blanket from the closet and cover them. Garrett grabs my arm pulling me out of the room.

"You look terrible." He says pinning me against the wall outside of the girls room.

"Well it happens when someone lazily fucks me." I say and Garrett rolls his eyes.

"Technically you fucked me." He says and i kiss him softly before pushing him away.

"Go make coffee." I say.

"Got a hangover?" Garrett asks smirking.

"No! I just want coffee." I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow trying to not squint.

"Sure sure." Garrett says walking down the stairs. I lean back against the wall closing my eyes. Note to self; drink less next time. I smell my shirt walking down the stairs. It smelled strongly of weed. I walk to the laundry room and take my shirt off throwing it in the wash machine before walking to the kitchen.

"Im going to take a shower." I say and Garrett nods at me before i walk away. i walk into the bathroom and shut the door locking it, there was another bathroom so i didnt need to keep it unlocked. I smile to myself as i strip out of my jeans. Even after all ive been through, i am probably  one of the luckiest guys alive.