Chapter 72

Cjs POV~ (Surpriseeeee)

I pull on a pair of tight jeans and a long sleeved band tshirt and my favorite converses. Garrett and I were both in the room but we had our backs to each other.

"You shouldnt let your mother get to you like that." I turn and cross my arms. 

"Shes right." Garrett points at me.

"Its like 80 degrees outside your going to die." He says and i shrug.

"I have to cover myself." I say and pull my hair into a pony tail before walking to the mirror putting makeup on.

"Shes not right." Garrett says watching me as i put eyeliner on. "And you dont need makeup on, your going to stab your eye out."  I look at my hand and see its trembling again. I mentally cuss at myself for being such a baby. 

"I want to please her." I say finishing my eyeliner and putting my bracelets on over the long sleeve shirt sleeve. Garrett sighs and walks out of the room leaving me to stare at myself in the mirror.

Lucys POV~

I stand at the bottom of the stairs in shorts and a skull shirt that had no back in it. I watch as Linda walks out of the Guest room while im fixing my beanie. She looks at me and makes a disgusted face.

"What in the world are you wearing?" She asks examining me.

"Clothes?" I say crossing my arms.

"Barely." She says putting her nose in the air. I open my mouth to say something but see Cj looking down at us from the top of the stairs. Linda look at Cj and makes the same disgusted look and i could see Cj frown slightly before acting like she didnt care.

"Ready?" Cj says walking down the stairs.

"As ready as we could be." Linda says in a snobby tone and i clench my fist to keep from punching her in the face.

"Ill drive." Cj says walking over grabbing car keys off the wall.

"You can drive?" Linda gives Cj and skeptical look.

"Yeah." Cj says walking out the door with Linda behind her. Cj climbs into the car and unlocks the door. Linda climbs into the front seat giving me a snobby look and i clench my jaw getting in the back. 

"Dont kill us." Linda says as we back out.

"Mom, be shut up. Just for five minutes." Cj says eyes focused on the road. Linda gives her a weird look but stays quiet until we pull into the parking lot of the mall. "Mom you can go do whatever, me and Lucy are going to Hot Topic." Lucys face brightens up and Linda shakes her head. Cj wipes a hand across her forehead, she was probably really hot.

"We are going to get you better clothes." Cj looks down at her outfit.

"Whats wrong with my outfit?" Linda laughs and grabs Cjs arm.

"If i stood here and told you, the store would be closed by the time we got ready to go in. It would hurt Lucy to get new clothes as well." Cj looks at me, pleading with me quietly and i sigh.

"Yay, new clothes." I say crossing my arms. Linda laps her hands practically pulls Cj into the mall. Linda looks around until she found a fancier store in the mall and pulled Cj into it.

"Oh my! Look at this!" Linda pulls a puke green dress off the rack and hands it to Cj. "Go try this on." Linda grabbed a few more idems before pushing Cj into the dressing room. Linda looked around and grabbed me a few new clothes pushing me into the dressing room. Me and Cj came out dressed in god awful dresses, they looked like something someone would wear to be featured in 'what not to wear, ever'. Linda smiles and makes us get all of the clothes she picked out. 

"Im hungry." Cj whines.

"And tired." I say after wandering in the mall for a few hours.

"C'mon girls its only 1 o'clock we have a bunch of time." Linda pulls us into a victoria secret store. 

"No, nope no not happening." I say when Linda holds up a slutty pair of panties and matching bra. Linda pouts and Cj shoots me the pleading look again. I growl quietly grabbing the stuff. Cj was looking at the black panties and bras when Linda holds out a bright pink pantie and matching bra set. Cj takes it and smiles, it was a forced smile, i could tell. WE soon was being pulled into a make up and perfume shop. 

"Ladies, pick what you want." Linda says and Me and Cj grab our favorite perfumes and Lotions and check out.

"Can we go now?" Cj asks quietly.

"No we need to get shoes!" Linda says and starts pulling Cj again. I groan and follow her into a shoe shoe. Linda walks over to the high heels and points at a pair. "Get these in your size Cj." Cj searching through the clothes and grabs a pair of size 8 high heels. "Oh my no you need them bigger or youll regret it. Linda pulls out a size ten and hands them to cj. Cj smiles another forced smile before looking at me. Linda points at anothe pair of shoes and smiles at me. I sigh and grab a size ten and hand them to Linda. The only good part about the high heels, they were black.

"Can we go now?" I ask and Linda pouts.

"I suppose." She says paying for the shoes before walking toward the entrance leaving me and Cj to carrying everything. Once me and Cj threw everything in the back Cj got in the drivers seat and pulled out. Linda make small talk on the way home while i sat in the back with my arms crossed. I didnt even get to go to Hot Topic, this bitch has got to go.