Chapter 50

Quick quiz :p Jk no quiz just one question. Who is your favorite person in this book so far and why? Is it a new characterrrrr or is it an old character. Im super curious ive done a question similar to this in the past and i want to see if it the same.  Woop there is two! Surprise cx. Is there someone in the book that i havent mentioned for a while that you want me to bring back into the story? Comment below or message me! Thank youuuuu :P Gayboiiiii~

Seths POV~

"Ill buy you a new phone." Garrett says swimming around me. 

"You dont have to." I laugh quietly floating on my back. "Its just a phone and i rarely use it anyways. I left it at the house for a reason." I stare at my pale stomach. I really need to get a tan otherwise i might blind people while my blinding paleness. Garrett rests his chin on my stomach looking at me.

"I know but i still feel bad, it was the last thing your dad gave to you being disappearing." I close my eyes avoiding the look of pity Garrett was giving me.

"He didnt disappear, he left." I sit up quickly causing Garrett to fall into the water. "Ha!"

"Ah." Garrett says emotionless flipping his wet hair out of his eyes. I laugh when some of the longer strands get caught in his eyelashes. "Really? You going to laugh at me."

"Yes." I smile innocently and he grins before grabbing me by the waist, holding me against him and going under the water. He pushes me upwards before swimming upwards himself. I push my bangs out of my eyes. "Bleh." I look over at Lucy and Cj. Cj was backing away from Lucy blushing and Lucy was walking toward Cj saying something. Garrett looks to where im looking and smiles.

"They're cute." Lucy grabs Cjs arm pulling her down under the water  with her. I hear Cj yelp in surprise before her head goes under water.

 "Seems like every time they are alone Cj is blushing." I say watching as they come up out of the water.

"You blush a lot too." Garrett says pulling me against him so my back is against his stomach. He wraps his arms around me holding me against him.

"Do not." I roll my eyes ignoring the blush i could feel on my face.

"Then why is your face red?" Garrett says grinning.

"Sunburn." I answer quietly.

"What if i.." Garrett bites my neck softly.

"Stop." I whine. "Cj and Lucy are here." I look up to see Cj and Lucy kissing. 

"I dont think they are paying attention." He laughs looking at the girls. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want from me." I whine then look at Garrett. "A kiss?" Garrett smiles.

"Of course." 

"Close your eyes." I tilt my head watching him close his eyes before quickly moving backwards. I grin then turn and start swimming toward the rocks.

"I can hear you swimming away." I look back at Garrett.

"No you dont!" I laugh.

"I see you!" He laughs and starts swimming after me. I climb up onto the rock and sit down. Garrett climbs up and sits beside me pushing his bangs out of his eyes.

"You owe me something." Garrett says raising an eyebrow.

"I do?" I tilt my head. "I dont recall owing you anything." Garrett looks at me pouting. I roll my eyes then kiss him. Garrett puts his hand on the back of my neck deepening the kiss surprising me when he pushes me back gently onto the rock not breaking the kiss. I start to move my hands to his neck while kissing  him but he pins them down biting my lower lip. I blush slightly when i feel his tongue brush against mine. 

"Break it up." Lucy yells and water hits us. Garrett pulls away glaring at Lucy. I hadnt realized that Garrett put his leg between mine. I blush darkly sitting up quickly. Garrett looks at me and laughs.

"Youre blushing again."