Chapter 41

Garretts POV~

Seths leans against me on the drive home, Cj was a really good driver. We got home in one piece and she was driving with only one hand. Her other hand was holding Lucys. I look at Seth who has his eyes closed but in stead of looking peaceful, he looked troubled.

"You okay?" I ask softly making his eyes open.

"Me? Yeah, yeah im fine why?" He sits up enough to look at me.

"We still going to the log cabin this weekend." I grin slightly. 

"Yeah it would be our first date." He whispers quietly.

"I know im sorry ive been busy." I kiss the top of his head. "I promise too make it up to you." His face lights up.

"Promise?" He asks and the car stops.

"I promise." I say getting out. Cj was blood red, again, and Lucy was laughing.

"So cute." Lucy says hugging Cjs arm.

"Shut up." Cj whines unlocking the door. Seth watches them smiling.

"Why? Youre so cute when you blush." Cj opens the door quickly and stumbles in the door causing Lucy to laugh before following Cj into the house.

"Why would anyone ever pick on them." Seth says tilting his head.

"I dont know babe." We both freeze looking at each other. Seths face turns red and i chuckle softly.

"You called me babe." Seth blinks a small smile starting on his face.

"Of course." I grab him picking him up causing him to yelp and turn a darker shade of red.

"So kawaiiiiii!" Cj yells from the doorway. Lucy appears beside Cj blowing in her ear causing Cj to blush. Me and Lucy lock eyes before laughing. Cj and Seth both glare at us.

"So cute." Lucy says then laughs.

"I agree." I smile at Seth who had his arms crossed glaring at me. Cj pouts and Lucy gets in her face.

"Love me." Lucy says.

"I do." Cj sighs and Lucy kisses her quickly. Seth leans up and kisses my cheek. I look at him for a second feeling me heart beat faster causing my hands to tremble  slightly.

"I love you." I say softly in Seths ear so only he could hear me. Seth look at me then kisses me.

"I love you too."