Chapter 3

Garrett's POV~

He walks past me and I smile. He was only a few inches shorter then I was, his brown hair was short but spiked up. I notice that the librarian is dancing around in her office and I raise an eyebrow. She stops dancing when Seth looks at her, I watch her for a second before walking past the glass wall and out into the hallway.

"So where ar-" I get cut off by a bell. I look around and everyone starts walking toward Seth and I. Seth grabs my arm pulling me back into the hole in the wall in front of the library's double doors. "What are you doing?" I ask looking at his hand on my arm. He quickly lets go of my arm and watches the loud people rush by.

"We would have gotten trampled!" He says looking at me like I was an idiot.

"I don't think these short people could trample me, im like 6'5." I stare at him confused.

"Well I would have died." He grumbles. I grab his arm and push my way thru the people back toward the way I came. I walk into the open room and observe it. There was tons of chairs and tables. The lunch room. Seth slaps my hand away. "Are you crazy?" He shouts at me his hands shaking.

"I don't think so, why?" I watch his hands shake, he was breathing fast. "Are you okay?" I ask watching him.

"No!" He yells his voice cracking. I stare at him confused. "Sorry, I have..anxiety. I cant just go thru a crowd of people and be okay. " He sighs. "Okay give me your schedule, lets see if we have any classes together."