Chapter 19

Time skip~ monday morning~

Garretts POV~

I walk into the school immediately looking for Seth, he hadn't talked to me since Thursday. I hadn't seen Batgirl since Wednesday, I hoped she was okay. 

"Hey!" Someone jumps on my back causing me to step forward. I look over my shoulder and see Batgirl smiling brightly at me.

"Whoa calm down there." I smile sitting her down. "I was actually just thinking of you."

"Really?" She twirls in a circle. "Someone cares about me." She sings.

"Of course someone does." i say looking around. "Have you seen Seth?" I jump when someone grabs my arm tightly. I look to see whos hand was on my arm, it was Emmitt. "Oh hey." I say and Emmitt smiles.

"Hey, your awkward friend is standing outside staring at the school like its the scariest thing hes ever seen. i dont blame him." Emmitt looks at Batgirl and blinks. "Well hello." He says giving a flirty grin causing Batgirl to turn red.

"Hello." She says quietly. I raise my eyebrow.

"Oookay, ill leave you two be to talk." I walk away and outside to find Seth sitting on the ground outside staring at the school building. "Seth? What are you doing?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Sitting." He says sarcastically. I cross my arms.

"How about you come in the building and why havent you answered any of my texts?" 

"I broke my phone." He says standing. He was dressed so nerdy, i smiled tilting my head. "Whats so funny? My phones broken why are you smiling."  I clear my throat shaking my head.

"Why did you break your phone?" I could see that he was struggling with an answer.

"I uh i dropped it in the dish water." He says walking toward the entrance to the school. I shrug and follow him. Seth stops watching Emmitt and Batgirl. Emmitt says something and Batgirl giggles covering her mouth turning red.

"What is Jazz doing?" Seth asks.

"Who?" I ask confused. Seth sighs.

"Batgirl." 

"Oh, Emmitt and her seemed to be getting along so i left them be to go get you." I say watching Emmitt grin again. He had always been able to get whatever girl he wanted. Batgirl says something and they both laugh. I look at Seth and he has a look of hurt and happiness on his face at the same time.

"Im glad they are happy." He smiles slightly then wraps his arm around mine. I blink confused then smile. People give me and Seth confused and disgusted looks, but i didnt care. I dont know why Seth was holding onto my arm, but at the moment, i was the happiest i could be.