Chapter 30

Seths POV~ 

I get off the bus at my house and walk into the door and run into my father.

"Oh! Hey Seth! Long time no see!" He scratches the back of his neck and i clench my fist.

"Leave me alone." I walk past him and he grabs my arm.

"Seth come on now, you cant hate me forever." He says then slowly lets go after i glare at him.

"Yes i can, youre a fucking asshole." I grumble and my dad sighs.

"Is what i did really that bad?" He crosses is arms and i drop my stuff on the ground angrily.

"Yes! You fucking bastard! Mom did everything she could for you! Only god fucking knows why! You hurt her after everything she fucking did! Slaving for you to keep you happy only for you to go fuck some hoe of the week from your 'job'! Youre a filthy slob you didnt even wear your fucking ring you lied to all those girls and you fucking need to leave you just need to fucking leave and fucking never come back!" I yell and am surprised when my dad slaps me. It wasn't a gently slap, he slapped me extremely hard. I hold my face while tears fill my eyes from pain.

"Dont you EVER fucking talk to me that way, i am your father i helped bring you into this fucking world and ill be damned if i dont help take you out." He growls lowly getting in my face pinning me against the wall behind me. "At least i am going some where in life." He narrows his eyes. "At least im not some faggot struggling with life, yeah youre mother told me. You disgust me, you sick fuck. Im glad that im leaving, i wouldnt want to live around you if someone paid me." I clench me jaw and punch him in the jaw causing him to stumble back.

"At least im loyal and dont go around hurting people!" I punch at him again but he catches my fist grinning.

"I will always be better then you." He growls quietly and shoves me hard backwards. I hit the wall and fall to the floor.

"Get out!" I heard my mother scream. I watch as my father ducks just in time to avoid a pan that comes flying toward him. My dad stands up straight and looking down at me then walks out the door without saying a word.

"Seth! Seth are you okay?!" My mom comes running to me kneeling down. I feel the back of my head getting wet and groan quietly realizing the headache that was attacking my brain.

"Im fine." I say standing then stumble.

"Seth youre bleeding! Im calling 911!" She starts to run away but i grab her arm gently shaking my head. 

"Im fine mom, just get the first aid kit please." I say rubbing the back of my head bringing back a hand of blood. "An a towel." I mumble and she runs off toward the restroom. I groan again leaning my head back, my week had been going so great.