Chapter 44

Time skip to that evening~

Seths POV~

I gasp quietly when we pull up to the cabin, it was so huge! It looked like it was worth a fortune. It was all log and had a beautiful garden in the front of it and it was surrounded with woods. But the woods didn't look like regular woods. The trees and bushes looks so green and perfectly places. The ferns were very full and a beautiful light green. 

"Nice isnt it?" Garrett says grabbing my hand softly. 

"I cant get over how perfect everything is, everything looks so clean. It looks like nothing belongs outside." Garrett chuckles before getting out of the car. I follow him also getting out of the car. Garrett grabs all of our belongings.

"At least let me carry something." I complain watching him. He hands me his jacket.

"Here." He grins and walks away toward the cabin. I look at the jacket before putting it on.

"Didnt say how i was supposed to carry it." I smile to myself then follow Garrett into the Cabin. I freeze in the doorway in awe. "Oh my." I look around wide eyed. Garrett nods putting his arms around me hugging me to his side.

"I was the same way when i first saw this place."He looks down at me, smiling when he notices that i have his jacket on, which looked like a dress considering he was taller and more muscular then me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask quietly watching amusement dance around in his eyes.

"Im watching the blush come onto your face." He grins then steps away from me. "If we get things put away quickly enough we can go swimming, theres a lake behind the cabin." He grabs my bag and walks toward the stairs. I smile and follow quietly.

Time skip~

"Well i believe that we have put everything away." Garrett says smiling brightly at me.

"Great!" I sit down. I wasnt tired there was only a few things to put away, which was a good things. "But its dark." I say looking out the window.

"So we can still going swimming." Garrett says.

"I didnt bring clothes to swim in though." I say standing. Garrett grins mischievously before grabbing my hand and leading me toward the doorway.

"Who said you need to have clothes on to swim?"