Chapter 60

A/N Shout out to SoulWriter1616 for being a friend! You guys should really check her out she a fantastic person! ~Gayboiiiii~

Seths POV~

Cj grabs my by my arm while we are walking down the stairs to lunch. Normally she goes off to her friends that sat a few tables from Garrett and I. This table also consisted of Jazz and Emmitt plus the few girls from our lunch that shipped me and Garrett. They was always pointing, whispering and giggling. Cj says they are always making up tiny stories about us that they wished would happened.

"We need to talk." Cj says after we put our stuff on our table and head toward the lunch line.

"Good or bad?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Good, very good im hoping." I smile.

"Good." I say as i grab my tray. Garret had his back to me. His friends, the many many friends he had, was piled in front of us pushing each other around and laughing. I watch in disgust as they was pointing toward some of the preps in the other line and talking about what they would do with them. I roll my eyes when the girls start smiling and blowing kisses.

"Ew." Cj mumbles looking down. She was still having problems with bullies. Her and Lucy both had bullies, but Sean was the biggest one. I had seen him before, he had the gay floppy hair and wore shorts with long socks. But worse of all, he was a freshman. I look over at the jock table where Sean sat. He was pointing toward us and said something. His entire table erupted in laughter and Cj pushes me softly to make me walk into the serving room.

"Good afternoon." The secretary smiles at me while i put my finger on the finger scanner. My name pops up on the screen and she nods.

"Good afternoon." I smile at her.

"Have a good lunch Seth." I could see the pity in her eyes. She, like the entire rest of the school knew that my dad had died. I had also found out he was drunk leaving a ladies house. I sit down and Cj sits beside me dropping her tray on the table turning to look at me.

"I came up with two solutions to your and Garretts problem." She says proudly.

"Spills." I say turning from my tray to face her.

"Option number one, online relationship. Talk to each other online until you find out rather Garrett is  staying in Germany or coming back." 

"Okay." I say unsure.

"Option number two, you go to Germany with Garrett and come back with him if he decides to come back to America." I smile slightly.

"Ill talk to Garrett about it, they are both good ideas." I look over at Garret who standing a few feet away messing around with his friends.

"Is this the gay as fuck table now?" Sean's voice comes from behind me. Cj looks down at her lap quietly and i turn to look at Sean.

"Must be because you showed up." Sean laughs getting in my face. 

"Maybe im attracted to garbage." He says grinning.

"Then shouldnt you be attracted to the table you was already sitting at?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Ooooo." The people at the table behind me said listening to us. I could hear Cj laughing quietly. Sean stands up straight.

"Whatever." He walks back to his table and Cj looks up smiling. Her hand was shaking slightly. She notices and hides her hand in her lap. Garrett walks over and sits down smiling. I look at my tray.

"Im not hungry today." I stand and go to dump my tray. When i get back to the table, Cj was gone. I looked over at her table and she was sitting with her friends flailing her arms slightly and half of the girls had their hands over their mouths and Jazz was nodding. Cj shows the girls her phone and they all squeal looking over at me and Garrett. Cj looks over and waves smiling.

"Whats going on over there?" Garrett asks looking where im looking. I shrug turning back to the table.

"Girls are weird."