Chapter 111

Seths POV~ ~After School~

"Im home!" I yell walking to the door of Winters and Sams house.

"Uncle Seth!!!" Sara comes running out of the kitchen holding a cookie and a juice pouch.

"Hey Sara!" I smile picking her up. "Wheres your mom?" Sara shrugs taking a bite out of her cookie. "Wheres Sammy?" Sara points toward the kitchen smiling. I put Sara down and walk to the kitchen.

"Wheres Garrett?" Sam asks holding a box of cookies. I reach over taking one before answering.

"He stayed after school, for a meeting i think. I was going to stay after was well but i have a ton of homework." Sam handed me a few more cookies then pushed me out the kitchen door.

"Go do youre homework."

"I was gonna wa-"

"Shoo! I need to cook dinner." I roll my eyes and walk to the guest room that me and Garrett was staying in and threw my stuff on the bed and sat down opening my math book.

"Uncle Seth!!!" Sara comes running in jumping onto my bed. "Will you come outside and play a game with me." She looks at me pouting.

"Well Sara im trying to do my home-"

"Pleaseeeee!!!!" She whines and i sigh then smile.

"Okay but only for a little while."

~A few hours later~

"Guys its getting dark time to come in!" Winter yells from the house and i stop chasing Sara to look back at the house.

"Coming!" I pick sara up and carry her inside sitting her down. Garrett walks into the kitchen and kisses my cheek.

"Whoa what time is it?" Looking at Garrett confused

"Nearly nine." Winter answers and i look atmy watch wide eyed.

"I didnt realize i was outside for so long!" Garrett laughs as i run to the guest room. I sit down where i was before and open my math book again sighing. Now i was going to have to stay up late doing homework.

(A/N I know this chapter was pretty boring and whatnot but i feel like even this pointless chapters helps But i dont know. I hope you all have a fantastic day/ night ~gayboiiiiiiii~)