Chapter 98

Seths POV~

"J..join?!" I ask standing behind Garrett holding his wet shirt.

"Yes, its only fair i mean i did just get hit with a water balloon for no reason."

"Girls against boys?" Cj asks and Garrett nods.

"Of course." He says and turns to look at me smiling. 

"Let the games begin!" Cj slams the door and locks it.

"That was pointless." I say going to the door holding my car keys. Then i hear the slide lock get locked and Cjs laughter. "Cj! Let us in!" Lucys laughter could be heard too after a minute. "This isnt even a prank! This is just you being a dick!" Garrett laughs and grabs my arm.

"Calm down, the bathroom windows lock is broken, just go through the window." He starts pulling me around the side of the house.

"But the window is so tiny!" I whine but Garrett pushes me toward the window gently.

"Im to big for the window." He was right he was taller and more muscle then me, i sigh and push the window open quietly peeking my head into the bathroom.

"I dont think they are here." I say and Garrett grabs me and picks me up enough for me to squeeze half of my body into the window. "Okay, i can do it now." I say sliding forward ignoring the pain that the window sill was causing from pressing against my stomach. I reach down to put my hand on the cabinet under the window sliding forward being careful to not to knock anything off of the cabinet. I move my hand and lose my balance falling into the window. I hit my head and land on my back.

"Seth are you okay?!" Garrett looks in the window at me wide eyed. I groan then sit up nodding.

"Cheater!!" Lucy yells from the bathroom door. Garrett jumps hitting his head on the window hard. 

"Ow fuck!" He disappears out the window and i hear him grumbling.

"It not cheating, it smart thinking." I Mumble rubbing my own head. Cj appears behind Lucy.

"Our fort has been penetrated by a boy." Lucy looks at Cj then they burst into laughter and i roll my eyes.

"Immature." They both cross their arms looking at me.

"Well youre trapped in the bathroom." Cj smiles brightly and i raise my eyebrow when Garrett walks up behind them quietly.

"Im trapped?" Garrett puts a finger to his lips and Lucy nods.

"You cant get out." Garrett picks up Cj with one arm and Lucy with the other, they both yelp in surprise their eyes going wide.

"Next time, lock the back door." He walks over while they are squirming to get loose and sets  them into the bathtub then quickly turns  on the shower with cold water. They both scream and jump out wide eyed. There clothes were both soaked even though they had only been in the shower water for a few seconds

"What the hell Garrett?!" Lucy yells and Garrett smirks.

"You threw water on me, so i got water on you." Lucy and Cj look at each other then smile looking at Garrett.

"Yeah youre right."  Lucy says.

"We deserved this." Cj smile sweetly and they both walk past Garrett leaving the bathroom.

"Garrett.. What did you just do." I watch them leave wide eyed.

"Im not sure, but even im scared now."