Chapter 6

Garretts POV~

I walk out of the library as fast as I can, I didn't want Seth to see me blush. I hated blushing.

"Garrett wait!" I hear Seth call for me but I keep walking. "Please Garrett!" Seth grabs my arm spinning me around. "Its no- Are you blushing?!" Seth says wide eyed.

"No! Shut up." I turn away crossing my arms. Seth gently grabs my arm again.

"Then why is your face red?" I could imagine the nerdy grin plastered onto his face and it made me blush harder. I sigh and turn looking at him.

"Because it can be." I felt childish with this response, but being taller then him made It seem like I was talking to a child. "Besides you're right we just met, we shouldn't jump into anything we aren't sure of."

"How much of our conversation  did you hear?" Seth raises an eyebrow.

"Almost all of it, I walked in and you was getting coffee."

"Oh my." Seths face get red and he covers his face with his hands.

"Hey hey its fine, if it makes you feel any better, I like you too."

Seths POV~

I look up at him thru my fingers.

"You do?" I ask. "You've any known me for a few hours how could you possibly like me?"

"For the same reasons that you have for liking me." He states giving me a "Duh" look. I uncover my face looking at him.

"Are we getting lunch or what." I quickly change the subject.

"Yeah, of course, my treat. Get what you want and ill pay." He smiles at me and walks toward the lunch room. I watch him for a second then follow. With an ass like his, it was hard not to.