Chapter 24

Seth's POV~

I wake up leaning back blushing darkly realizing i was straddling Garrett. I climb off of him and look down wide eyed seeing i only had boxers on. What happened last night. I wince rubbing my temple, what a horrible migraine. Garrett moves then sits up. I blink looking at a hickey on his neck.

"Hey, how do you feel today?" Garrett asks standing up.

"I..I feel fine?" I ask it like a question. "Is that a hickey?" I ask softly running my finger across the bruised skin. "Did i do this?" Garrett nods rubbing his neck. "Oh dear." I hide my face blushing again. Garrett grabs my hands gently pulling them for my face. 

"Nothing happened if thats what you think, you was drunk." He says looking at me.

"Then why do you have a hickey?" I ask studying the bruise.

"Well you climbed onto me, kissed me then started biting my neck." He says stretching.

"Then what happened?" I think trying to remember what had happened, i remembered Garrett and Jazz showing up but i couldnt really rememeber anything else.

"You fell asleep on me." He says walking toward the door. I grab his arm.

"You mean to tell me, i was trying to have sex with you and passed out?" I sounded more angry then confused. "Of all the stupidest things ive ever done." I mumble covering my face with my hands.

"Well next time dont be drunk." I could hear the smirk, i could physically hear the damn smirk on his face. 

"Next time?" I ask watching him walk thru the doorway.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." Garrett winks at me and walks away. I blush dark red hiding my face.