Chapter79

Seths POV~

  After Garrett's stop sign incident, with Lucy dying on the floor from laughing so hard and Cj passed out with her hanging out the window, we finally made home.Lucy had gotten out of th car, no fell out of the car and decided to carry Cj inside the house, leaving Garrett and me in the car.

"Seth help me." Garrett says huskily then grabs my hand putting it on his dick, saying it was hard was the understatement of the fucking year. I climb into his lap and grind my dick into his as he pushes against me more. "I said help me not tease me." He growls lowly which turned me on faster than anything ever had. I slow my pace down almost to a mere stop and Garrett growls again. I trail my hands down his toned chest and abs. I look up at him as I pull at the hem of his shirt before pulling it off. I place kisses all over his chest and down to his v-line. I slowly pull open his button and unzip his pants then pull his pants and boxers off with him lifting his hips a little so I could. Once I got him out of his clothes I start teasing him. I lick up his shaft then I'd blow on it making him shiver. I smile to myself knowing I could make Garrett feel like this. I swallow him again but this time I could feel him at the back of my throat. I moan which, in turn, caused him to moan. I bob my head up and down swirling my tongue at the base and tip. I take my pants off swiftly while his eyes were closed and his head laid back. "Seth I-I'm gonna." I release him with the sound of a pop. Garrett looks down at me with Half lidded yet lust filled eyes. He open his mouth to say something but I quickly cut him off with a kiss. I place him at my entrance and slowly slide down to the hilt. Garrett erupted with another growl and kissed me with such hunger. "Mmmm you're so tight." After I adjust to his size I pull myself up and slam back down causing Garrett to groan as I moan with him. 

"Fuck." I say quietly as i I repeat this motion before he started meeting me thrust for thrust and God did it feel amazing. Then he hit it, that little bundle of nerves that sent me straight into pure bliss and made me see stars. He hit it a few more times before I said. "I'm g-gonna cum." 

"Me too." Garrett says before I cum all over our stomachs and spews his hot sticky load inside me. I lay my head on his shoulder start to drift to sleep but not before hearing Garrett whispering how hot I was and how he never sobered up so quick just to get high again but without drugs. I smile and let the darkness take over.