Chapter One

The bus stops in front of the school and I stand stepping out in front of a bunch of student eager to get off the crowded bus. I grab my bag and get off the bus taking a deep breath. When I walk into the school, the people around me stops talking and starts whispering gesturing at me.  I look around and go toward the sign that lead to the library.

"Im sure no ones in the library they all  look like idiots to me." I mumble to myself walking into the library. The librarian looks up and smiles at me.

"Well hello!" The librarian says walking up to me. "You must be one of the new foreign exchange students! My name is Mrs. Scott." She smile up at me. She was a short compared to me. But then again, everyone was.

"Garrett." I say smiling slightly. She was very enthusiastic.

"Well Garrett if you ever need anything just ask me ill do whatever I can to help you out." She says and walks away into a tiny office behind the counter that was littered with various types of books and office supplies. I walk farther into the library and see a boy reading a book quietly in  corner. I tilt my head watching him. His lips moved slightly while he was reading, it was kinda cute. His short brown hair was spiked up slightly and his nerdy glasses added to his cuteness.  He glances up and notices me.

"Oh hello." He says softly looking back at his book. "Am I in the way? Not many people come to the library in the mornings.

"Oh." I say looking around.  Yep he was very attractive, he was very muscular for a person who is quiet and spending his spare time reading. "Youre not in the way."  He glances at me from over the book he reading.

"Oh, well is there something I can help you with?" He asks, he was obviously trying to sound brave but is voice still cracked slightly. I smirk slightly.

"Youre the only person in here, why is that?" I tilt my head slightly.

"No one likes me." He says sadly then looks back at his book.

"Well you seem alright to me, may I sit with you?" I ask gesturing to the empty seat besides him.

"I..I guess." He whispers. I grin, this was going to be a fun adventure.