Chapter 46

A/N Sorry for not updating i was getting things ready for my graduation im sure you guys dont care about my life :P but i felt that i owed an explanation. Anyways heres the next chapter!!! :P

Seths POV~

I stop at the door watching as Garretts walks out. 

"Garrett i dont really want to swim." I hold the door open and watch him. "Sorry."

"Thats fine." he chuckles and walks back into the house. "I bought alcohol." He goes to the fridge and opens it revealing a fridge full of various alcohols. A small smile makes its way to my lips. I walk over to the fridge and pull out a small bottle.

"Blue raspberry?" I look at the bright blue liquid.

"I have something i want to try." He walks to the cabinet and pulls out a bag of jolly ranchers. "I saw it on facebook and it looked good." He grabs a bottle of vodka and two glasses. "What color do you prefer?" He asks sitting everything on the table.

"Red." I say raising an eyebrow. He drops three jolly ranchers in the bottom of one glass and covers them in vodka then puts three green ones in the other glass covering them in vodka. 

"Now we wait." He smiles and i open the bottle of blue vodka. I take a drink, accidentally taking a bigger drink than i had meant to. I cough and Garrett laughs.

"Thats strong." I look at the bottle again then take another drink watching Garrett stirs the drinks on the table.  Before i realize it, i had drank the whole bottle of blue vodka.

"These are ready." Garrett hands me mine and i take it and take a drink.

"This is good." I take another drink surprised at the taste. It tasted like jolly ranchers but with the vodka taste. I watch Garrett drink the entire cup in one drink. "Jesus." I blink and he laughs and gets more from the fridge.

"It takes a lot to get me drunk." He says before opening a red drink that looks similar to the blue drink that i had just drank.

"Not me surprisingly." I stare at the glass before drinking the rest coping Garrett.I go and grab another one of the blue drinks and almost trip.

"Seth," Garrett laughs, "Please tell me that your not already almost drunk because if so youre more like a female then i thought." 

"Im short!" I open the bottle and lean against the fridge. "And weigh less then you."  Garrett downs another cup of vodka and raises his eyebrow at me. I open the blue bottle of vodka and grin before drinking all of it resisting the urge to cough. Garret  grabs the vodka bottle.

"Youre so on."

TIME SKIP~

I watch out the car window as the trees fly by. It had been Garretts idea to go to the strip club. He had said that one of his friends cousins was the bouncer and would let us in without needing an ID card. Which was fine with me, it was a strip club that had both genders as workers. The males worked in the front and the women worked in the back. When i had asked Garrett why the women worked in the back he said because there was rooms there that the women used if they worked as strippers and prostitutes, but they didnt advertise the prostituting. I look over at Garrett and smile. Garrett was drunk and i was drunk so we started off the ride yelling lyrics to songs that we knew.

"Were here." Garrett says before getting out of the car, tripping and almost landing in a puddle. "Oh fuck." I start laughing because as Garrett was falling he was flailing his arms. "Shuddap." I get out of the car carefully.

"Haaaa!" I say flipping Garrett off. Garrett grabs my arm yanking me causing me to trip. "Oh shit!" I yell clinging to his arm. Garrett nods at the bouncer and he grins and lets Garrett in.

"Have fun." The bouncer says in a really deep voice.  Garrett nods again pulling me inside. I look around. I had never been in a strip club before. 

"Hey sugar." I waitress in slutty clothes says winking at me. She was carrying a tray with empty glasses on it.

"Mine." Garrett says and i laugh.

"You sound like a child." I laugh again. Garrett looks at me and pouts.

"I dont share." He gives me a lopsided grin before kissing me.

"Awh!" I hear a bunch of female voices say at once, but i didnt care i was paying attention to the tongue in my mouth. Garrett pulls away and i hear a female behind me gasp. Garretts eyes widen before he opens his mouth to speak.

"Mom?"