Chapter 36

In the hospital~

Seths POV~ In dream~

When i open my eyes i find myself standing in the middle of some woods. I look around in awe. Everything was beautiful. Bright greens and yellows was littered around the woods and i could here some birds singing off in the distance. I scratch my head and am surprised when the back of my head is healed and not hurting.

"Where the fuck.." I pat the back of my head and looking around. I start trembling. Not from fear but from panic. I hear laughing behind me and i turn quickly. My eyes widen when the bright, beautiful colors around me start draining into black and whites. "Hello?" I start walking and quickly stop when i start feeling a headache start in the back of my head.

"Seth?" I hear my mothers voice in the distance. It was soft and full of worry. 

"Mom?" I ask spinning around only making the pain in my head worse. I stumble and fall to my knees looking around. The dizziness was slowly making everything move back in forth. 

"Seth wake up." I feel hands grab my shoulders shake me gently. "You have to wake up." I furrow my eyebrows ignoring the pain. Wake up? Wasnt i awake? I shake my head and darkness quickly overcomes me and i gladly let it take over.

~Awake~

"I think hes waking up." I gasps sitting up fast and immediately regretting it. 

"Ow." I put a hand on my head and Jazz pushes me back onto the bed gently. I blink looking around realizing that i wasnt in my room and that the room was extremely cold.

"Seth! Youre awake!" My mom says loudly and her voice echos in my head.

"Ow." I mumble again and she puts a hand across her mouth. I look over and see Dean glaring at me from a corner. I quickly look away.

"I am so so so so so so so soooooo very sorry Seth!" Jazz starts sobbing and Cj Pets her head looking terrified.

"I am bad at comforting people." Cj says stepping away from Jazz.

"T..they said i caused a concussion and a tiny fracture in your skull." Jazz cries harder and i look at my mom. She looks away quickly.

"You didnt tell them?" I growl quietly.

"Tell us what?" Lucy says furrowing her eyebrows.

"Jazz didnt do this." I sit up ignoring the dizziness. "My father did."

"Dont listen to him, hes on the drugs for pain." Dean says stepping out of the corner. Lucy looks at me.

"Your father?" Lucy says and Cjs eyes fill with anger again but she looks down staying quiet.

"Yeah.  Ive had an injured head for like a week." I stand and stumble. My mom looks up and i glare. "So youre protecting dad." I glare at her and she sighs.

"Yes, im sorry." I turn and look at Lucy.

"Lucy, Cj. Do you have an extra room at your house? Because im moving out of mine." My mom gasps.

"But Seth you cant!" She grabs my arm and i glare at her.

"Im 18 dont fucking tell me i cant." I yank my arm away pulling the needles out of arm wincing.

"Of course you can stay with us!" Cj says clapping her hands happily.

"Seth please!" My mom tears up with Dean hugging her from behind holding her arms against her.

"Great ill be moving out tomorrow. Im tired of the shit at my house." I walk out of the hospital room with Jazz, Lucy, and Cj following me. Fuck that house.