Chapter 32

(A/N sorry guys most of these chapters will be mostly Seths POV because i dont know much about sports and i dont want to have a lot of peoples POV's, its to hard to keep track of everyone and where everyone would be if i did more then two peoples POV at a time. Also i wont be doing all day entires they will more then likely be short clips from the day or morning and end of the day chapters because school is boring regardless, sorry if this disappoints anyone. Have a nice day! ~Boiiii)

Time skip to the end of the day~

Seths POV~

I walk to my bus and get startled when i fell hands grab both my arms. I freeze in place and here laughing behind me. I turn to see CJ and Lucy clinging to eachother laughing.

"We totally got him!" Lucy says laughing so hard that tears form in her eyes.

"Yeah he got so scared he made a girly noise." CJ says laughing. I cross my arm a blush of embarrassment inching its way to my face.

"Well," I try thinking of something to make them feel bad, "When people constantly harass you you get a tad bit jumpy." I walk away going to my bus. I feel arms wrap around my arms on both sides and smile lightly.

"Cmon Sethhhh dont be mad at us." CJ whines looking up at me. Even tho they were tall for girls they were still shorter then me.

"Yeah if we didnt pick on you youd think we hated you." Lucy says poking my side.

"Yeah, well you better go to your bus before it leave." They agree and quickly make their way to their bus as i get onto my bus. I had realized something today, Garrett and I was officially dating which was a problem since i hardcore wanted to fuck that boy. I smile to myself a blush creeping onto my face imagining how we wou-

"Hey faggot, you got me kicked out of science i might not graduate now because of you." I turn and look at Tyler, who looked extremely pissed.

"I didnt do anything." I mumble crossing my arms. 

"Yeah faggot whatever." He hits me in the back of the head and walks to the back off the bus. I wince tears filling my eyes. I blink away the tiny dots that was forming in my sight and rub the back of my head thru the beanie i was wearing.

"Ow." I mumble softly as the bus starts up. Garrett had broken his phone accidentally, so now there was no way for me to talk to him the entire week. I frown at my new iPhone. I hated that my mom had bought me a new phone, but i used it to talk to Garrett so it was useful. Garretts mom had promised him a new phone saying he could take it back to Germany and tell everyone that he had a phone from America. I look down, i didnt want him to go back to Germany. I wanted him to stay here with me, Emmitt had told Jazz that hed stay here in America for her, why couldnt Garrett do the same for me? I look up and realize my stop was next. I gather my things getting of the bus when the bus driver opens the doors. I look at a red car thats parked in our drive way and raise an eyebrow. I walk into the house and look around for my mom. I walk to her room and open the door to see her and man in a naked make out session, I cover my eyes quickly.

"Mom!" I shut the door quickly and put my back to the door.