Chapter 117

Garretts POV~

Seth was completely hysterical. He said he wanted to be the one to tell Winter that we was moving out so soon, but at the same time he was trembling and pacing around the house. Cj and Lucy had went from the school to the store to buy the rest of the stuff they needed for Christmas day.

"I can do it, it'll be simple." Seth says as he walks out to the car to drive to Winters.

"Want me to go with you?" I ask and Seth shakes his head.

"I can do it, I'll be back in half an hour." Seth gets in the car and drives away. I wave and walk into the house and sit down on the couch. I turn on the tv and it isnt long before i drift to sleep.

Seths POV~

I pull into Winters drive way and park before I walk inside.

"Welcome home Seth!" Winter says happily.

"Hey, Winter can we talk?"Winter looks at me then nods.

"Anytime Seth, What's up?" I sit her down on the couch and stand beside the couch.

"Well Lucy and Cj invited us back and well we are supposed to move in again before Sunday." Winter stands quickly.

"But Sunday is Christmas!" She yells.

"I..I know!" I look down rubbing my head. "But they really want us there." 

"And i really want you here!" Winter glares at me. "I take you in and you just want to leave with a holiday this close?!" I sigh softly.

"Winter calm down, You knew we was going to move out as soon as can."

"But i didn't expect you to ditch us at Christmas!" Sara walks into the room with Sam.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Seth is leaving?" Sara asks then runs to hug my leg. "Sethy please dont leave! Pwetty pwease!"I pat Saras head looking at Sam.

"Guys they have taken us in for so long, after dad and mom adandoned me. I kinda have to respect them. Besides maybe i can come over Sunday evening." Winter says turning to Sam.

"Seth do as you wish, Sam im going to start dinner." Winter walksa way and Sam glares at me slightly.

"Mommy!" Sara runs after Winter and Sam shakes her head following Sara.

"Im sorry..." I whisper before walking out the front door.