Chapter 39

Garretts POV~

I walk into the school with Seth pulling on my arm.

"Garrett stop!" Seth says. Lucy and Cj was beside me. Cj was holding onto Lucys arm with a terrified look on her face and Lucy just straight up looked pissed off. "Nothing happened!" 

"Where is he?" I say looking around. Lucy points across the commons area. Cj pushes Lucys arm down quickly and i look to where Lucy was pointing and clench my jaw. Tyler was standing in the middle of a group of people laughing. Tyler looks up to see me and immediately stops laughing. 

"Garrett Please! He didnt hurt me im fine. Lucy and Cj stopped him!" I ignore him walking toward Tyler.  I push people out of the way and grab Tyler by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey man let me go!" Tyler says turning pale.

"Did you try to hurt Seth?" I narrow my eyes and Seth grabs my arm.

"No! He didnt hurt me!" Tyler looks at Seth wide eyed, Cj looks down quietly and Lucy stands looking at Tyler smirking.

"He would have hurt him if me and Cj hadnt of kicked his and his buddy's asses." Lucy says then starts laughing when Tyler starts stuttering.

"I..I..B..But it wasnt my idea!" Tyler says closing his eyes when i raise my fist.

"Whos was its?" Lucy says tilting her head. "You and the two idiots," Lucy points at two taller kids watching us, "Were the only three in the bathroom besides Seth, Cj and I." Tyler looks at Lucy wide eyed.

"You didnt see Sam?" He asks his voice trembling. I drop him.

"Youre all big and bad until someone bigger comes around." Cj mumbles hugging Seth.

"Wheres Sam?" Lucy asks glaring at Tyler.

"I..I dont know i havent seen him today." I grab Lucy's and Seths Arm pulling then with me back to the front of the building where we normally stand. Cj follows holding Seths arm.

"Youre scared like i am." I hear Seth whisper to Cj. She nods then smiles.

"Yeah, but ill do whatever i can to help others." Lucy looks back at them then at me.

"Looks like we both have someone we have to protect." I say as we stop walking. Seth and Cj stand a few feet away talking to each other quietly. Me and Lucy stand watching them then Lucy turns to me.

"I wouldnt have it any other way." Lucy says looking at Cj.

"Me either." I look at Seth and smile.