Chapter 18

Seth POV~ 

I stare out the window and watch the sun come up. I hadnt slept at all, I just sat on my bed staring at my dads phone, looking through messages. Most of them was to girls from his work making plans with them. He had came in looking for it before he went to work, i hid it under my leg as he looked around my room until he had completely given up. I had relaxed a tiny bit after he went to work, but now i had a harder task ahead of me. I had to tell mom, she deserved to know. I didnt want to hurt her, so i was having an internal conflict with myself. I didnt want to hurt her, i didnt want to cause her pain but the more i thought about it the more i realized that i wasnt the one causing her the pain. My dad was the one hurting her, he was the one that decided that he would cheat. 

"Seth sweetie are you up?" My mom knocks gently on my door causing me to jump.

"Yeah momma come in." I say looking down at the floor. She walks in smiling then quickly losing her smile.

"Sweetie what wrong? Did you sleep?" She kneels in front of me studying my face. I sigh softly, it was  now or never.

"Mom i have something to tell you." I say standing grabbing her arm gently making her stand.

"What is it sweetie?" She says looking at me worried.

"Mom," I shake my head slightly hating that i was the one that had to do this, "Momma dad has been cheating on you." I say looking down.

"Thats insane. you must be mistaken." She smiles and i shake my head. "But your father loves me he'd never do anything to hurt me." I could see the tears in her eyes that she was fighting to keep from falling.

"I wouldnt lie to you." I say softly holding up dads phone. She grabs it and starts looking through it, after about a minute she drops the phone as her tears start rolling down her face. "Im so sorry momma, he didnt deserve to get away with it and you dont deserve to be hurt." She wipes her eyes with a shaky hand. She looks at me forcing a smile then turns and walks out of my room.