***

"So, tell me, where did you hide the the letter?" Franklin asked as he and Evangeline sat by the bar.

"I put it in his closet on the top shelf." Evangeline replied before taking a sip of her mojito.

"Why in his closet, what if he never finds it?" He asked thinking she ruined everything.

"I'm a woman and I know this could go down one of two ways; either she finds it when looking through his stuff or she catches him with it." She shrugged.

***

In between the boxes was as an envelope slightly hidden from view. I didn't want to be nosy but I thought it was odd to stuff a letter on the closet when he has an office. I reached for the pale pink envelope and held it down to my view. Kevin's name was scrawled on the front in feminine handwriting. Opening the envelope I pulled out the matching sweet scented paper and read through the two short paragraphs.

"Baby, did you pick out my outfit- why are you still in a towel?" Kevin came out if the bathroom behind me. "Marina, are you okay?"

Kevin came toward me and laid his hands on my shoulders trying to kiss my cheek. I pulled away from him and sent my palm flying across his face.

"Are you fucking kidding me, you pull this shit and think its okay to touch me?" I snapped.

"First of all, ow. Second of all, why did you hit me, what's going on?" He cradled his bruised cheek and looked at me confused.

"This fucking letter you had hiding in your closet, you've been playing games with me. You and Stella are having a fling or are you an actual couple because I made you wait too long?" I pushed him away from me and grabbed my clothes off the bed before tossing the offending object down.

***

"How do you know she would snoop through his side of the closet?" Franklin was fully interested.

"Common knowledge. Every woman wants to dress her man at least once and if that's not the case then he'll find it when looking for his hidden stuff." A smirk graced her features.

"Ooh you're good." He smiled as they tapped glasses together.

"Don't I know it!" She laughed loudly tilting her head back. "What about you, where did you put your letter?"

***

"Marina, what are you talking about?" Kevin rushed over to me and grabbed my wrist.

"What do you mean what am I talking about? Read the letter that your beloved wrote to you." Instead of releasing my wrist, he pulled me over to the bed, picked up the letter with his free hand and began to read.

"I've never seen this before, this is not from Stella." He looked at me.

"So you're defending both of you now, I should have known this could happen, but I didn't expect it to be with my cousin." My emotional build up sent forth a waterfall of tears.

"I'm telling you this isn't real. My father is trying to tear us apart!" He tossed the paper and gripped my arms.

"Oh please, if your going to lie at least make it believable. Why would he want to split us up after he was so happy about it?" I glared at my fiancée.

"Apparently when I was changed I gained or activated my royal blood. My leopard and I are a part of the royal family Maxwell comes from. Since I'm the only heir he knows and trusts, they need me to take over the place where his child would." Kevin explained.