Unmasking

With a wave of my hand, I signaled the DJ to start the music. Love & Sex & Magic began to play and I swayed my body along to the beat as I tossed my crown and cape to the corner. I kicked his legs apart and moved my body sensually from side to side like a snake in time with the music. I braced my palms on his knees as I slid my plump ass down in front of him, making sure to linger at his obvious tent growing in his shorts. I turned around and went back up this time pressing my chest against him. I did small dances to match the music in between the groping and rubbing I did to him. A hidden smirk crossed my lips as I watch Kevin lick his lips and swallow salvia causing his Adam's apple to bob in his throat. I circled him finally stopping behind him and ran my hands down his bare chest before quickly spinning around and dipping myself backwards across his lap.

I took his hands and slid them up my body, from my hips to my chest, before I threw his hands off me and got up again. I turned to face him and had him come up to the edge of his seat. Standing on his left side, I managed to slide my body over his left leg and under his right. The boots I wore had three-inch heels, so I made sure to be careful enough not to hit his face. After a few more dance moves and caresses, I the song finished and so did I, landing on his lap. The crowd that had been whistling and cheering cheered louder as they clapped. Kevin pulled me close and kissed my neck nipping a little harder with each bite he made.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the official acceptance of the new King of the Ring!" The announcer cleared his throat.

"Yes, and this marks the end of the battle for king of the ring. Our winner and new comer Danger has taken the spot and from the looks of it both he and his queen have plans for tonight." The Second announcer continued.

Kevin and I left the exited the ring heading toward the back. He picked me up mid way and carried me down the walkway like a bride over the threshold. They all kept cheering, I could hear it even as we made it back stage in to my personal dressing room, every regular fighter had one.

"You can put me down now, Danger." I said slightly nervous as he closed my room door behind us.

"I like this closeness between us my dear." He spoke gently to me as he let my body slide slowly down his until my feet were on the solid ground.

"And I like distance," I pulled out of his grip and just as Fluffy knocked on my door before entering.

"Hey you two, here's your royal items, great fight tonight by the way, Danger, I'm glad you never give up." He handed me my things before patting Kevin's shoulder then leaving us alone again.

"It's time for me to go." I hung my cloak over my left arm before putting my crown on tilted it on my head.

"I think we need to talk a little bit more before I let you go." He blocked my way to the door as another person knocked before entering.

"There you are, here is your crown and since you don't seem to like clothes we decided to leave the cloak out." One of the refs handed him the item.

"It was never really my thing, the cloak." Kevin shrugged then closed the door behind the ref as he left.

"What exactly do we have to talk about?" I asked becoming annoyed with the interruptions.

"I already know that you figured out who I am, so there's no need to play games with me." He looked at me daring me to lie to him.

"I have no idea what you’re talking about." I replied just as I heard voices in the locker rooms get louder.

"Oh, really, you have no idea?" Kevin asked as he turned the lock on the door before stepping toward me.