His Persistance

She left me there in the parking lot confused. I know she's not the kind of woman to just back away from a challenge that comes her way, so why would she try to push me away after letting me chip the ice?

"Do not, under any circumstances, let her believe she has pushed you away. She spotted the tattoo, which is why she doesn't want you to figure out she is mayhem. She still doesn't trust us yet so we still have more than enough work to do." Zuvan in formed me.

"You would think she would lighten up with me a little bit more, especially after all we've done these past couple of weeks." I scoffed shaking my head.

"Of course she won't." Zuvan grumbled.

I walked back to my car when a thought came to me that made me smile. Tonight was my night to fight. After a few days of the men who wanted to gain king of the ring battled each other until there were only two left, Monster and me. Once I parked my car I slid my mask in to place and headed down to the floor where that was packed like a club with people both fighters and viewers.

"Oh Danger, Just the man I wanted to see," Evangeline walked up to me in a skin tight body suit licking her bright red colored lips as she looked me up and down."

"Good evening, Evangeline," I replied as I looked pass her at the fight that was currently taking place.

"A bad boy with manners, I like it." She cooed as she slinked around me like a snake as she ran her hand over my chest as with her claw like nails.

"Goodbye Evangeline." I peeled her hand off my chest in disgust as if it was an insect.

"You have no idea, what you're missing out on, playboy." She ran her hands down her body like she was the sexiest thing in this club.

Her red hair cascaded like a fiery waterfall over her shoulders and to the middle of her back. Her body suit covered everything except when it came to her chest there was more than enough cleavage to see. She wore matching red boots that laced up to her calf. I looked away from her in disinterest looking around the mass of people until my eyes landed on Marina standing by the locker rooms entrance with Gary as I did the first time I saw her. She wore a body suit as well only hers was black and blue. The sides were cut out from her hip to just where her bra would be, revealing the smooth honey brown skin she had.

Her boots were black with four-inch heels on them. Her hair was braided in French braids that started from the top right side of her head around the bottom left ending in a curly ponytail that stopped a little pass her breasts. She wore her crown and cloak along with the scepter in her hand. As usual, the mask covered the lower half of her face but that did not bother me, because I already knew what her lips looked like, juicy and soft to the touch.

"My lady," I bowed slightly to her with a smile.

"Danger," She replied coldly toward me as she looked back up at the fight going on.

"Have I done something to make you upset with me? Tell me and I will change it." I replied confused at her mood change.

"You didn't do anything, I'm just not giving any pre-fight love, it wouldn't be right." She replied resting her hands on her hips.

"Hello my love," Monster smiled as he walked toward us before he gave Gary and me a nod.

"Hi, Monster," She greeted him after he went in for a quick hug, seeming a lot more friendly with him than me.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the event we've all been waiting for!" The first announcer called out.

"That's right, time to see the final two battles it out to see who will be king of the ring!" The second announcer called with the same level of excitement.

"And there are the trio now, please make your way to the ring, Lady and gentlmen." The first announcer asked as the spotlight landed on us and followed up to the stage.

Marina led the way to the stage with me then Monster right behind her. I licked my lips as I anticipated taking the tight outfit off her body. She accepted the mic from the ref that stood by the steps and lightlt jogged up the stair to stand in the ring. Monster and I followed taking our sides in the ring next to the woman we would be fighting for. I began flexing my hand grip in the gloves as I watched her look around at the cheering crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you're as excited as I am to see who the king of the ring will be!" She shouted in to the mic causing the crown to cheer. "Is there anything you would like to say to each other before we begin?"

Marina stood in the middle of the ring between Monster and me, holding the microphone for us to talk in to. Standing on her left Monster pulled her to him and kissed her temple while before looking at me with dare in his eyes. With his arms wrapped around her waist he leaned over her shoulder to talk in to the microphone.

"When, I'm king, don't worry, I won't leave you out, I'll make you court jester." Monster smirked before kissing at me and winking.

I grabbed Marina's arm spun her as if we were dancing until she landed with her back pressed against me chest and kissed her neck biting and licking as I trailed to her collar bone not stopping until I hear the small moan she made. I looked up with a smirk and answered Monster with the same arrogance as his maybe even more.

"You'd obviously do a better job at court jester while I take my queen to bed and make those children, you'll be entertaining." I retorted winking.

"Now here are the rules," Marina began after clearing her throat as she stood back in the center, "no hitting below the waist and not too many face shot's, I would like my king to have a presentable face." She declared before walking of toward the cage door.

Monster and I put our mouth guards in before we began to circle each other while flexing the grip of out hands. The ref stood in between us ready to start the fight just as Marina spoke again.

"Oh and guys, the winner will get a special surprise from me," Marina stopped at the door and looked back at us, "You could call it a special dance."

Once she strutted out of the ring, she made her way up the set of stairs that led to the throne she sat on to watch the fight from a good angle. We continued to circle each other, Monster would tap the top of my hand trying to test my strength or psyche me out, either way it didn't work. We both tried to tackle the other and managed to grab each other by the biceps pushing back and forth. This childish match was irritating me; I could my eyes change color from

"I see you're a shifter like me, it's great to know I'm not the only one who's not human." He smirked as his eyes changed shape and color, from hazel green to a pale yellow until it resembled a cougar.

I managed to loosen his grip on my right forearm and swing my hand under his to punch him in his chest. Monster flew back against the gate before he used that as advantage to ricochet back to me, sending a punch to my face but I crossed my arms in front of me to block it. I kicked in the left side of his ribs sending him flying across the ring against the gate face first.

"Good then, you should know that you're standing between me and my mate." I glared back at him.

Monster lunged at me pushing me from the center of the ring to the other gate. He sent fast punches I only managed to dodge a couple. He tripped me send my to the floor before straddling my chest and sending punches anywhere his hands could. I rocked me legs up and wrapped them around his neck taking him down, before throwing my own set of punches. Monster twisted my leg around releasing himself. He punched the back of my thigh until it was beat red and felt like it was straining.

"She is not marked or mated; she is still free to claim." He hissed kicking me in my stomach, I rolled away from him as quick and far as I could.

I threw a punch, which he managed to dodge, and grabbed my attacking arm maneuvering his body so he could slam me down on the ground. He kicked me in my right set of ribs sending me on to my back completely. I grabbed his ankle and rocked my legs upward over my head straight in to his stomach sending him flat to the ground with me straddling his stomach backwards. I quickly got off him and pulled him in to a headlock. He punched me in my back just as I was getting off him, propelling me forward to land face first on the ground this time. He grabbed me and held me in a head

Just when I thought I was going to lose, I looked up at the throne where Marina sat on the edge of her seat watching me on the ground as if she wanted to come to my rescue or wanted me to get up and keep fighting. I struggled to get up sucking up the pain my body was in and elbow Monster in the center of his chest. His hands went straight to the impact point. I caught him off guard and managed to swing the back of my fist around and land a blow to his chin, sending him straight to the ground. I quickly got behind him and got him in to a headlock.

"Well now you know, after tonight she is no longer free to be claimed." I hissed in his ear just before the ref pulled me way and declared me the winner.

Before I knew it, Marina was in the ring walking toward me with a mic in her hand. By now, Monster had already been taken out and being brought back to his room. Marina grabbed my hand and held it up causing the crowd to cheer louder, whistling and chanting my name.

"And now it's time for the winner's special dance," Marina spoke in to the mic before looking at me with a mischievous look.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>

This is as close as I could get to the original. I posted it, and then go back to edit it and I lose everything except the first two paragraphs, wattpad app thanks a lot -__-.....Comment Vote Share. Let me know what you thought about this. If you read the chapter earlier and there's any dialog or anything missing, let me know!