A Step Foreward

I lay in Kevin's arms tired naked and sore. We had managed to move to the bed and under the covers at some point in time. I never knew how serious He was about the mirrors. This room was set up almost like the room in his apartment but bigger. This room had more mirrors than the other room did as well. Across from the bed was the door we had come in through, to the right a few inches away from it was a sliding door closet that was a mirror; the one he had us standing before. The bed's headboard was like a dresser, it had different items on it that indicated it was probably decorated by a woman in a man's view.

There was a horizontal mirror embedded in it that was just the right size to see the door it reflected. On the ceiling was another large mirror that I had taken a liking to. During our love session, Kevin never failed to have me faced toward a mirror and surprisingly not once had it made me self-conscious. In fact, it made me feel sexy, confident, daring, like when I had my mask on in the ring. He made me feel like I was more than beautiful, more tempting than any woman can be. He challenged me to be sexy daring and confident and I rose to the occasion each time.

"Will you still be helping me with my decorating and cooking?" Kevin pushed a muscular thigh between mine as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"Let me take a shower first and then we can start doing what needs to be done for tonight." I replied holding the sheet to my chest as I sat up pulling out of his warmth.

"There's no need to cover what I've already tasted." He smirked at me.

"Think of this as a video game; you already won, there's no need to play it again when you already got the thrill you wanted." I replied calmly looking at him over my bare shoulder.

"The special thing about video games," Kevin came closer and began to slowly plant kisses around my neck, shoulders, and back, "Is that even though you beat it you start all over sometimes with what you already earned and take a look at the options you didn't choose the first time."

I stood up pulling the sheet with me not sparing him a second glance as I dropped it just before entering the bathroom. I could hear him chuckle as I closed the door. Starting the shower I fixed my hair back into a bun before getting into the steamy water. Two minutes in the bathroom door opened and shut a few seconds before the shower door opened and Kevin joined me.

We didn't speak though, I eyed him curiously as he came and he in turn replied with a smirk before washing himself. We showered in for what was an awkward silence before we got out thirty minutes later. Once we were wrapped in towels Kevin kissed me before hearing me back into the bedroom where a new set of clothes were laid out waiting for us.

"Thanks for the clothes, I'll have them cleaned and returned once I'm home." I spoke as I picked up the sleeveless sweater dress with an attached waist belt.

"No need, I got those for you, keep them." Kevin came up behind me, picked up my bra and held the cups over my exposed breasts. "Perfect fit"

I stepped away from him turning my back as I put the bra on my self. I could her Kevin chuckling as I dressed myself in silence ignoring him until I was fully dressed again. Clearing my throat I turned back to see Kevin fixing the buttons on a perfectly ironed white shirt with black slacks.

"Do you have a special meal planned out for your mother's birthday dinner?" I asked causing him to look up at me.

"Yes, let's head down to the kitchen and get started." He gently laid a hand on my lower back and led me toward the kitchen. "Here we are."

Despite how large it was, the kitchen had a comforting feeling, like home. I opened the cupboards and pantry before opening the fridge and freezer. There was more than enough to make a family meal. Kevin leaned against a counter and watched me as I looked around.