Make A Bet

"What the hell did you think you were doing, you bastard?" I hissed after pushing Kevin into his apartment and locking the door

"I was talking to your mother about your brother and you." He replied feigning innocence before lifting the half filled wine glass, he saved from my rough tugging and pushing I did.

"Don't play innocent with me, you know what I'm talking about! Proposing in front of all those people!" I could feel heat rising to the surface of my skin.

"I was proposing to the woman I love in front of our families friends and plus ones. What the problem?" He knew exactly what the problem was.

"I thought we were going to ignore the rumors since this whole engagement isn't real anyway." I spoke slowly and deliberately.

"I never specified what this relationship would really be, since I said to just go with it after I told everyone you were my fiance." He stripped off his jacket and hung it on the nearest hook before pulling off his shoes.

"Yes but it was obviously just pretend, why are you drawing more attention to us?" I followed behind him pulling off my shoes and following him up the stairs.

"This isn't pretend to me, you should know this by now. I love you and we're already mated. I'm getting tired of explaining myself." He sighed as we reached his room and he began to strip.

"As am I. I think it would be best if I left and don't come back." I stood in the doorway watching him.

His back muscles stiffened as his hands pause mid motion on his pants. "You want to leave me?"

He turned around to face me dropped his hands from his pants and eyed me with annoyance. He took a deep breath before stepping towards me calmly.

"I don't want a relationship, I thought I made that clear?" I set my hands on my hips.

"I'm not giving up on is. I thought I made that, clear?" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to the room locking the door behind us.

"Seriously, we're going to do the door blocking again, I thought you never do the same this twice to get a girl?" I spoke sarcastically.

"Let's play a little game, my sweet." He offered ignoring my comment.

"No games. I want to leave so move from the door." I balled up my fists and cracked my knuckles preparing myself for battle.

"If I can get you to scream my name, you give up this fight you keep putting up between us. If I don't, then you can fight me as much as you want to until I try this again." A smirk crossed his handsome features as he looked me over.

"The fuck are you talking about?" I asked making a face and crossing my arms.

"The one way a mate can truly show how much they love each other" He paused for dramatic effect. "Sex."

"Really, a dramatic pause? I'm not having sex with you." I counted off on my fingers.

"Afraid to lose this bet?" he asked licking his lips.

"Typical male. Out of all bets, this is the one that you come up with?" I pointed out.

"I chose this because it's a real test to show how we feel about each other." Annoyance slid to his face once more.

"I'm not in the mood." I stripped and laid my dress on the arm of the chair before tying up my hair an pulling off my jewelry.

"Oh but I am, and I don't think it would be hard to have to see things my way." Kevin came closer before using one hand to unhinge my bra.

"I'm going to take a shower." I replied unfazed by his boyish charm.

"Great, let me wash you." He filled behind me slipping in to the bathroom. Before I could close the door on him.

"Whatever, don't touch me." I stripped out of my underwear and stepped in to the shower.

Once the water adjusted and steam started to rise I felt a cool burst of air behind me as Kevin slid the shower door open and closed as he joined me. Before I could completely ignore him, I felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling away from the water and pushing me up against the cold wall. Kevin grabbed my arms and held them above my head while covering my bare back with his body.

"Kevin, what are you doing?" I huffed trying to wiggle free.

Instead of answering he began to trail kisses and bites along the sides of my neck. He positioned his erection between my legs before slowly pushing and pulling his hips. His hard hot length rubbed between the lips of my core catching my small ball of nerves as I ground against him.

"You see sweetheart, I'm taking a different approach with you. I'm sure you get tired of the same old thing." spoke between kisses.

"And what kind of approach are you taking this time, bondage?" The words came out in almost a desperate whimper.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all, but this time we're going to be doing things a lot rougher." He jerked his hips against me roughly pushing me against the cold tile covered wall.

"That's not showing me you care," I protested resuming my struggle to wiggle free.

"Actually it is. If you haven't noticed, you're body is trying to submit to me that's why it's harder for you to get out of my hold." He gently squeezed my trapped wrists.

The bathroom was filled with steam by now. With his free right hand, Kevin turned off the shower before trailing up my waist to massage my right breast. That's when I realized he was right. Normally I could take down a man almost twice his weight with little struggle but no matter how much I struggled against him I couldn't get free. I wanted this and I didn't want to admit it to him. I wouldn't admit it to him anytime soon either. After a few moments of caressing, Kevin pulled his hips back before reaching between my thighs, lightly rubbing against the sensitive nub to guide his length in to me.

"From this point on, our bet begins." With that said he gently pushed in and stayed still for a moment. "We'll see how you feel in five hours."

"F-Five hours?"

"Oh, I didn't mention the time limit?" He feigned shock.

"No you never said anything about five hours, Kevin." I replied through gritted teeth as he began slow lengthy strokes.

"Oh well, Five hours is the time limit, with an hour of rest, of course. I know you can't handle so much of me for so long." He kissed my right shoulder.

~~~

Two hours in and I had yet to lose the bet. Every hour exactly on the dot he would change course. We started off rough and demanding to the point where I almost screamed. Almost. Then he moved on to slow and sensual, by now my body was tender and hyper sensitive to his every move.

"Two hours past an you still have yet to win the bet." I pointed out as he pulled me in to his chest, drawing my right leg over his thigh.

"You should know by now that I never give up. When I want something I do everything I have to to get it." Kevin kissed my forehead.

I pulled away from him and sat up. Walking across the room, I opened the closet door and pulled the only robe I had here off the hook and slid it on. I had three different robes at home including this one and out of all of them Stella packed the shortest one. The robe stopped a little higher than mid thigh. I pushed the door closed with my foot as I tied the thin belt around my waist.

"Take that off." Kevin demanded sitting up from the bed.

"No," I gave him an odd look.

"Take it off, now." He stood up from the bed, not the least bit embarrassed about his growing erection.

"You can't tell me what to do." I walked a large distance around him to get to the bedroom door.

Kevin roughly grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me back from the door. He pulled the robe from my body and threw it to the ground. Kevin released his grip and roughly pressed me up against the wall. I was shocked that he would handle me this way.

"I can tell you what to do, the question is, why won't you do as I tell you?" he nuzzled against my jaw.

"What is the purpose of ripping my robe off?" I stood still when I noticed his eyes had changed a their cat like shape. "Zuvan."

"I see you realized." He pulled back to show off his smirk. "Put his shirt on."

"Why?" I stared annoyed this his random mood change.

"A male is coming and you will bare my scent when he is here, it will keep you safe." He replied pulling a T-shirt and boxers out of the dresser close to us.

"People already know we're together, besides I already smell like you." I argued.

"Don't fight me on this, not now." He stepped to me again and kissed my neck shoving the the clothes in my hands.

The doorbell rang, finishing our conversation as Kevin's eyes slipped back to their natural color before he moved away from me. I quickly slipped on the shirt and boxers before peaking out the door to see who was down stairs. In front of the door stood Kevin and Maxwell stood talking for a moment before heading to the living room. I made my way down the stairs as quietly as I could and slipped in to the kitchen.

"Marina would you mind joining us when you're finished in there." I froze at the sound of Maxwell's voice.

"I'm not properly dressed." I replied opening the fridge and pulling out the ingredients to make a sandwich.

"You're covered up enough to be seen." Kevin spoke up as I pulled a bag of chips stuffed a couple on my mouth.

"I don't feel comfortable walking around in front of a bother man dressed like this, thank you." I rolled my eyes as I went about frying the bacon for my sandwich.

I faintly heard Kevin growl something before Maxwell spoke up for me to hear. "Your Queen has spoken."

Before I knew it both men were in the kitchen sitting at the counter waiting on me. With a sigh I made a gesture for them to begin as I put my sandwich together.

"This is about the photos being taken. Being the man that I am I usually get an issue of any magazine before it's shipped out to the public." Maxwell began.

"Okay, what story are they telling about us now?" I asked with with my teeth set in to the sandwich before pulling it off and chewing.

"Pictures were taken at your parents' party and they mostly consist of you and Marina." Maxwell dug in his bag and pulled out a folder.

Opening the folder he spread all the photos out on the table. The photos were taken of Kevin and me when we first walked in to me turning away from him before saying yes to his proposal.

"Which pictures are they using in the article?" I was mildly interested.

"These two," He pulled out the article that showed two pictures of when Kevin proposed to me.

"Strange reaction from already engaged bride to be, Marina Foster, as her Fiance, Billionaire and CEO, Kevin Fisher re-proposes to her in front of family and friends." I read the headline and shook my head. "Everything I do is a question to these people."

"Yes well someone is trying to go after you, but who would do that to you?" Maxwell asked looking me over.

I set the sandwich down and wiped my mouth off. "Are you suggesting something Mr. Maxwell?" I raised and eyebrow.

"Not at all, I just want to make sure we have all possible reasons for this out on the table." He replied staring right at me

"I don't have anyone like that, unless it's a jealous fan girl or I have a stalker I don't know about." I replied meeting his gaze.

"Okay, maybe you should do some research to help figure out who is sending in the photos. They have to be getting it from some one." Kevin suggested breaking our stare down.

"Maybe for the next event the should be a list of who is to come in and who isn't. A list of names with I.D and go from there." I suggested rinsing my plate out in the since and taking a swig of my drink.

"Then whoever is doing this will know that their bothering you." Maxwell answered.

"Well Max, I'd love to continue this chat but we've got somethings to do before the morning comes." Kevin stood up and held his arm out like and usher, leading Max to the door.

"Well then I'll be taking my leave." Max left the pictures on the counter and gave me a nod before heading out of the room behind Kevin.

I stood for a moment, staring at the images and thinking over what was really happening. Kevin came back in to the kitchen and collected the images before stuffing them in a random draw.

"Why is he always the one to tell us about this stuff, how do we know he's not the one doing it and wanting to see our reaction to everything?" I asked Kevin who seemed to be calming himself.

"The thought hasn't escaped me, but at the moment he's the only one that can help us without everyone else knowing." He sighed leaning his forearms against the counter.

"Whatever, I still think he has something to do with this. For all we know he's gay and wants you to himself." I huffed pushing away from the counter and heading up stairs.

"Two more hours to go, sweetheart, you better be ready!" Kevin called after me.

<<>>>>><><><><><><><><>>>>><><><><><><><><><><><>

There we have it! Sorry I took so long. I hope you all enjoyed this! :)