Mine Now

"So how exactly does this process go down?" I asked anticipating feelings that I thought I would never feel again.

"We mate and I seal the mating by biting you, then they leave." Kevin summed up as he traced his fingers from my neck down to my shoulders dipping under my bra straps and sliding them off.

"You can't just bite me without the sex?" I question feeling like a virgin again.

"No, I have to bite you exactly when we release." Kevin continued to explain as he pushed me back on the bed and made his way down to my hips.

"Is it going to hurt?" I questioned again while he slid my underwear off.

"You're not, acting like, your normal, demanding, and courageous self, are you scared?" Kevin spoke between kisses that trailed up my inner thighs, one after the other.

"Shut up, I need to mentally prepare myself for this." I glared down at him.

"There’s no need to prepare, I will handle everything." With that said, Kevin began to feast on the honey that hid between my thighs.

Once I was flowing to both his liking, and mine, Kevin slowly and steadily entered me, bringing back the memories of the mirrors from our first time. Slowly but surely Kevin increased the pace until the headboard made the most noise against the wall. I dug my nails in to his back with each heavy thrust he gave while placing kisses from my lips down to my neck. Kevin's large warm hands cradled my breasts while his thumbs massaged my areolas before moving in to sensitive buds in the center. As the tingling in my lower stomach began to rise, Kevin began to lick excessively in the crook of my neck.

"Just relax," Kevin breathed in my ear as he slightly sped up his pace.

With a moan of acknowledgement, I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him closer. With one final lick, Kevin thrust in once more before we both came. I screamed as his teeth sank in to my flesh intensifying the pleasure we both felt. Instead of pulling out of me and rolling over as I expected him to do, Kevin hovered over me, leaning on his forearms. His eyes were now a bright and heavy gold color with large black pupils, while his mouth held sharp teeth stained with my blood, along with his tongue.

"Kevin?" I watched him warily as he ran is tongue alone one of his sharp fangs, drawing blood.

"No," He smirked shaking his head, "open," He demanded in a voice that was almost all growl.

"What, no, your-" I never finished as his right hand sternly gripped my jaw, placing his index finger on my bottom lip.

"Open!" He growled louder gripping a little harder as drops of blood dripped on my chin.

With a grimace, I reluctantly opened my mouth allowing Kevin to place a kiss on my lips, spilling the mixture of both our blood and saliva as he caressed my tongue with his. I joined in on the warm kiss feeling blood run from the corners of my mouth before Kevin pulled away and looked into my eyes. I could not look away from his gaze as a tingling developed from our connected sexes to my chest. The sudden burst of warmth and tingling spread through my chest causing it to jerk up towards Kevin as I gasped for air and widened my eyes. I felt a shift in my eyes as I continued to hold Kevin's gaze. My sight was clearer and much better, in fact all of my senses were better, especially my sense of touch. He let out a loud huffing roar that lasted for a moment. I exhaled causing my body to relax, lying back on the bed as Kevin began to smile, baring bloody teeth incased behind plump blood smeared lips.

"How do you feel, love?" His deep and growling voice questioned.

"I feel," I paused for a word; "great, my vision, sense of smell, hearing, and taste-" I smiled licking the sweet blood from the corners of my mouth.

"And, how is your touch?" He asked nipping at my chin.

"I can feel every inch of you, even your heart beat, Kev-” I replied before he cut me of.