Mirror

After a half hour drive I was home kicking off my shoes while looking through the mail stack in my hands. Nothing important came so I threw them on the coffee table before heading to my bedroom. Pulling my phone out of my pocket it began to ring, it was Kevin.

"Kevin, I have to get up in the morning, what do you want at this time?" I sighed in annoyance as I continued to strip out of the clothes I had been wearing.

I had managed to throw a comfortable T-shirt on over the top of my body suit before putting my jacket on so looked like I was wearing leggings in my car before I went to see Stella. I pulled the material off my sweaty skin after unzipping the back, all the while balancing the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"I wanted to tell you that tomorrow you and I have work to do, I'll be sending a car to pick you up around nine-ten o' clock, there's something very import I need you to help me with, a project." He was in business mode.

"Okay, sure," I wasn't sure how to respond.

"Great, goodnight, Marina, see you in a few hours." With that, he hung up, as did I.

In the morning, I got up at eight and began to get ready. I dressed in an army green batwing dress, with 3/4 sleeves, that hugged my hips and stopped mid thigh. I pulled on a pair of black leggings underneath before slipping my sock covered feet in to a pair of, surprisingly comfortable, black with gold studs, wedge ankle boots. I slipped my jacket on over it after applying a small amount of makeup and perfume before grabbing my bag and heading down stairs to the limo after locking my door. Outside the limo driver greeted me before he opened the door and closed it behind me.

"You look delicious baby," I looked up to see Kevin sitting far ahead near the screen that separated us from the driver.

"Only for you," I smirked pulling my jacket off as Kevin made his way over to me.

"Good, because no man will ever be able to taste you like can," He smiled revealing sharp catlike fangs and bright yellowish green eyes.

"And no woman can touch you like I can and will." I smirked giving him a peck on the lips before he licked my neck and took a bite.

I jumped up out of my sleep my hand going directly to me neck as I looked around; I was still in my room and my bed. I looked at my clock and it was eight twenty so I decided to start getting ready. The outfit I had planned to wear was the same one in my dream. I hesitated for a moment before shrugging and pulling the dress on along with the rest of the clothing and jewelry I had donned in my dream, the only difference was, I pulled my hair up in to a small bun. By the time I finished it was nine-forty-five so I decided to make me something to eat. I decided to go light and ate two cereal bars along with a glass of orange juice finishing in time to hear the beep of a car horn outside. Looking out the window it was indeed the limo I was waiting on.

"Good morning, Ms. Foster." The Chauffer greeted me from his position but the back door as I walked toward him.

"Good morning, thank you for being a gentleman." I smiled as he opened the door for me.

"Not a problem, ma'am." She smiled back before closing the door behind me and getting in the car.

"Where exactly are you taking me?" I asked as I looked through the window and noticed we were going away from the familiar places I knew.

"Mr. Fisher asked for me not to ruin the surprise." That was all the driver said before paying complete attention to the road.

"This is ridiculous, what could he have to do so far away from the office." I muttered looking through my bag and pulled out my cell phone.