Jealousy

"Mr. Fisher?" I looked up from the stubborn woman from the behind the nurse's desk to see Marina coming from the elevator.

"Kevin," I corrected her before trying to finish my sentence but my mouth began to water as her scent flooded my senses.

"What are you still doing here, I thought you left long ago." She looked at me in confusion before looking down at my hands.

"You left your bag in my car, I came to give it to you but the nurse wouldn't let me up to get to you so I had to wait." I cleared my throat before speaking as I held the medium sized black pocketbook she brought to work.

"Thank you, very much, I thought I had it the whole time!" She thanked me, taking the bag after looking around at her self to see that her bag really wasn't with her.

"No problem at all, are you heading home now?" I licked my lips in anticipation, as I looked over her thick yet in shape figure that filled out the black cotton dress pants that shaped over her plump hips and thighs, pulling in a little as the hem cascaded over black heels.

"Yes, but I need to ask the nurses here some questions about my cousin's state before I go." She replied looking at me with an unrecognizable expression

I knew my body was readying for her as I looked up at the white with black stars button down shirt she wore that exposed the shadowed trail of separation between her plump breasts that disappeared in to her shirt. I normally didn't act this way toward a woman, but nothing has been normal since I came back from touring Africa, not since that night.

"Oh! Well, I'm not in a rush to go anywhere, I'd be happy to take you home, it'll give me something to do." I offered hoping she would say yes, just to appease the need to be near her.

"That really isn't necessary." She shook her head denying me once again.

"It's no trouble and the catch is still the same as before." I smirked speaking again before she could interject. "I'll be waiting in the car it's in the same place you got out at."

With that said, I walked off toward my car to wait on her. Normally I was a man that wined and dined the woman then took her back to her place and enjoyed the night, but I knew Marina wouldn't do that, and I'm glad. Since the first time I saw her since my return to The states, I felt the need to make her mine. Everything in me screamed to take her, take what belonged to me. I drove Marina to her home, making sure to memorize where it was before I parked in front of her building and spoke just as her hand touched the handle.

"Now, about that date." I smirked stopping her from exiting the car.

"Oh yes, the date I never agreed to." She looked at me with a blank expression.

"Tomorrow night at eight, let's pretend we don't work together, what do you say?" I asked.

"I say no, because we do work together and I don't need any trouble from your brother or the others at the office, I have other things to deal with." She shook her head in disapproval before reaching for the door handle again.

"Then how about I come to your house and cook for you?" I offered trying to figure out what to do to make her say yes.

"I don't like people in my kitchen, it's a woman thing." She replied shaking her head again.

She was playing hardball and I knew it. It was obvious to me that she was not the type of woman who loved gossip or being in the spotlight and I liked that a lot about her. She also turned me down more than twice and that made the challenge even more worth the fight. Now that I had the instincts of a wild animal, I had to fight my impulses harder than I ever have. The more she turned me down, the more I felt the need to take her, mark her make her know I was the protector and provider every man want's their woman to know they are.