I screeched and lunged to my right, only to be yanked backward by my hair. "Ruby Perun. Ruby Perun" the tanned knight grinned and turned me to face him. "Is it not?"

I barely got the chance to yell at Noah to get out when a large hand wrapped around my neck. My lungs began to collapse as I struggled for air. The hand squeezed, making it harder. Like a fish out of water, I struggled to breath. Small flames escaped my lips. If I could get enough air, I could ignite large flames from my mouth and palms and attack. Alas, I couldn't.

"Will you tell me where your brother is?" The man said.

Never.

"Will you?"

My body shook. I would never tell him.

Out of the corner of my eye, a small blonde head appeared. Swinging back in forth in his hands was a large, heavy pan. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Prepare to die then, girl."

A large clanging noise echoed in my ears as the hand around my neck loosened. With enough air, I inhaled, allowing enough flames to shoot upwards and gather on the ceiling. The man finally let me go at this point, unleashing a large sword from his scabbard. He turned around to Noah, who had a determined look on his face as he swung the pan once more. A cry came from him as he fell on his back when the man took the sword and blocked the pan, causing it to fly in the air. I dashed foreword, clawing the knight. Flames from my hands burned his skin. He screeched, calling for backup.

I turned the man to face me. As his hand swung for a punch, I fiercely kicked him with both of my legs. More fire burned his cheek, leaving scarred skin. In that moment, two more men barged into the hut, only then collapsing under the heavy weight of the burning arch. I didn't let their cries distract me as I punched the man backward, into a small flame. He arched his back and stood up, blood covering him from head to toe.

He took his long sword and swung it at me a few times, leaving harsh and bloody scars. I cried and fell to my knees. Flames danced on my fingertips as I shot them upwards, only to be avoided by my opponent. He smirked and lashed the sword at me once more, stabbing me
and leaving a bleeding wound on my shoulder. I ached in pain and grabbed my side.

A hard punch in the face sent me flailing backwards, tufts of fire barely coming from my body as I lurched backward. My vision was blurry as I opened my eyes to meet the cold gaze of my winning opponent.

"Tell me where your brother is." The man said, using his hands to keep me on the ground. I spat in his face. "I will never tell you."

He punched my face. "Tell me, or I will send you to a fate worse then death."

I squealed in pain. A burst of flames left my mouth, but he dodged it. I wasn't strong enough to create larger, more dangerous flames.

A long silence stirred. After what seemed like
the longest thirty seconds of my life, he snarled, punched my face once more, and tugged me upwards by my hair.

Blood dripped from my mouth and nose as I was dragged out from the burning hut. He through me far across the dewy field. Water covered my face, my skin started to burn. My breathing patterns were irregular, and it was safe to say that I couldn't conjure any flames.

He trekked across the field and grabbed my hair once more. "If I can't get it out of you in combat, I need to find another way to torture it out of you."