|05|

--Edited (3/29/16)--

"Everyday may not be good, but there is still something good in everyday."

||Ruby||

Thana sat at the wheel, gray clay drying on her hands as she clumsily shaped a slab of clay. I watched as she hesitated with it. She looked up at me, an embarrassing look on her face. "Haha... I know I'm not very good at this" She said and wiped her face, smudging clay on brow.

I turned my head away from the bakery that I was looking at. "It's ok!" I exclaimed. "You're doing great!" Oh, what I would have killed for sweets right now.

Thana looked at me like I had five heads. "Not so sure about that, but thank you."

Ace and Nico made it my responsibility to stall the princess as they went to the library and came up with new plans. We weren't sure how we were going to go forth with the plan now with Thana around. Coming clean about it was the absolute last thing we wanted to resort to, but with people looking for her and all of this chaos... she might have to know. And who knows if she would help or not.

I wasn't all for revenge and death, but I idolized my older brother and if he felt that this was right, then I would be in on it.

"I think I made a mess..." Thana squeaked as water and clay dripped from her hands and face. It stained the dress I let her borrow, but I didn't mind much. She was just so precious!

I laughed and handed her a cloth. "What did you do?"

"I'm not so sure..." She said as she wiped her hands with the cloth until the clay was mostly off. "Is this really what common people do to pass time?"

"Well, I guess it's a hobby for some people. Others can do it once in a while just for the hell of it" I answered. It's not really something I do often, I just needed to stall her from wondering what was going on with Ace and Nico.

The two snuck out this morning before Thana could wake up. She walked into the kitchen wearing the nightgown, a pair of mother's old slippers, and my robe around her. She rubbed her eyes and immediately asked where the two went. I dodged the question by setting a breakfast plate in front of her. Thana gawked at the heap of various breakfast foods on the plate and scoffed it down. I managed to escape it so far.

"Ah, I see." She stood up and stretched. "I think I'm done."

On the pottery wheel lay her 'masterpiece'. There was a plain slab looking like it tried to take the form of a vase, but alas, it wasn't. I put a smile on my face, admiring her effort. "Looks fantastic!"

"Thank you." Her voice sounded quiet once more, self conscious about how it looked. Thana took the compliment regardless. "So, what now?"

I puzzled. I made a mental note of the days activities:

✔ ate breakfast