|03|

--Edited (3/26/16)--

A/N: Short and crappy chapter, I'm really sorry!

I promise they'll be better ones in the future

Enjoy! (or not....thats cool too)

||Revana||

                        I watched a painful expression surge on her face, her innocent dark eyes rolling to the back of the head as her deathly pale body unconsciously lay on the cot, meanwhile the men in lab coats and goggles poked and prodded at the 7 year old girl.

                         Next to me was Myra, my other daughter, sitting in a proper fashion. Her dark hair hung from her head in curly locks that framed her face nicely. Her eyes were bright, the exact opposite of Thana's. She had a thing about her that everyone loved, despite her cruelty. Without a doubt, she got that from me.

                           But my heir was Thana, the girl who didn't know her strength. Since she was born she was said to have the rare Ultipotence "no name" magic. Beyond the sky was the limit if she was.

                         Myra rolled her eyes. "Mother this is boring. Can't I go to my chamber or the gardens?"

                       "No." I demanded her not to leave. "You must stay. Don't you want to be near your sister during these hard times?"

                           "Not really." She sighed, sinking back into her seat, dismissing her once perfect posture. "I don't care for the brat."

                           Nor would I, if it hadn't been for her power.

                        "Your majesty?" I heard from the right side of the room. I turned my head to find a tall, muscular male standing by the doorway. One of my soldiers.

                        "Ah, James. Come on in." I said to the man. He took a few steps toward Myra and my direction and bowed. I caught a glimpse of a young blonde boy behind him.

                       "Is that Andreas?" I asked James. "Your son I heard so much about?"

                       His eyes bulged out of his head when I said his name. He was a thin, short boy with dirty blonde hair and dark gray eyes. He resembled James exactly, despite his physique and nervous attitude.

                   "Indeed it is." James said. "Andreas, greet your empress and princess."

                     "Y-your majesties." He bowed.

                      "Why is he here?" I asked my soldier with a disgusted look on my face.

                       "He is getting some training, your gloriousness." James held his head up, soaking up the pride of his son training to be like him.

                       "How old is the boy?" I snapped.

                        "10 years. I suppose that would be old enough...?"