|22|

--Edited (4/4/16)--

"Evil is bad that believes its good."

||Revana||

I stormed into the great hall, my hair a mess and my nightgown still on. The news was shocking but pleasing, to good to be true, I needed to know the truth.

I slammed the tall door open. My Lady-in-waiting as well as a soldier, Kyna, and other people who worked in the castle, turned around to see what the commotion was about.

"Is it.... true?"

They stared at me, shocked at my appearance. They looked me up and down before Kyna cleared her throat. "Yes. They have her."

A malicious smile formed on my lips. Looks like I wouldn't have to do anything after all. My men have been successful and found the brat. Finally with her back, I can claim Aldema and Erwyn as my own. "Perfect."

"Your highness." Kyna stuttered. "Your appearance."

"Does it matter?!" I cackled sinisterly. "They found her! Do you know what this means?!"

"I'm afraid I don't, m'am..." Kyna lowered her head. The other workers looked around the room as well in confusion.

"THEY'RE ALL MINE." I erupted into laughter.

I don't know why I was behaving in the way I was, but all I knew was if mother was here, she would be overjoyed. I was finishing the work she never got the chance to finish.

Everything was getting back on track.

~~~

"Elizabeth!" I yelled. "Elizabeth!"

My older sister's laughs echoed throughout the halls. Our games of hide-and-seek got intense; it took me ours to find her. She usually hid in the cupboards in the kitchen, the last place I would ever look.

I shuffled on my tiny legs down the halls. She hadn't been in her chambers, kitchen, great hall, or in the gardens.

"Mother!" I finally called, giving up. Mother was found in the gardens, looking off into the distance. I ran and hugged her with all my might. "Mother!! Have you seen Elizabeth?"

Winifred, my mother, could be a caring and kind woman when she wanted to, especially in front of other people. Yet, her cruelness got the best of her at times and turned to me with a cold look on her face. Her round belly was leveled with my tiny face.

She took my up into her arms. "Nowhere of your concern, Revana darling."  

"But we were playing a game!" My tiny feet dangled, touching the top of her round belly. Mother said there was a baby in her belly, thanks to one of the guards in the castle. I believe his name was Col... the only reason I remembered his name was because he had a son around my age, James, who was allowed to play games with me whenever his father wasn't around.

"Its ok. What she's doing is important." Mother said.

I was confused. "What?"