|28|

--Edited (4/4/16)--

Ugh, school's been such a pain >.<

Also note, this will be the last chapter for a few weeks or so, I have to go back and edit all chapters prior to this one. I won't make major changes but if I find it necessary I'll make some changes, so you might need to keep your eye out for that.

Note 4/4/16: Clearly whats typed above is no longer in action, it is now up to date with editing

Happy Easter!

"Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else. You are the one who gets burned."

||Myra||

I'd normally find myself sleeping like a baby so early in the morning, but for this one, it would seem that wouldn't be so. The sun started to rise slowly into the dark sky, illuminating my bedroom.

I sighed and looked off to my side, where a male body lay sound asleep. I don't remember who it was this time. Then again, I never do pay much attention when I'm drunker then appropriate for a princess.

Combing my hair with my hand, I tip toed out of bed as to not wake up the sleeping man. Thank god the door was slightly ajar, I slipped my way out of the room.

I didn't want to deal with the man when he woke up. Without thinking, I suck refuge in Thana's empty chambers, which stood empty for weeks until I entered it.

Everything was untouched; her dresser with the jewels she never wore, her bed, the window she would always look out of when we were children and look out at the stars.

I've always despised the girl, when we were children and even now. Mother held her very dear to her, the only reason being she is always said to have powers beyond belief. Mother barely paid mind to me. It was Thana everything, Thana Thana Thana Thana.

She had it all. She had mother's attention. She had a handsome fiancé. She probably had more power then believable.

Damn no names. Damn them all.

I remember as far back as when we were children, playing together. As usual I pretended like I enjoyed her company, because if I refused it the old maid would lecture me about the importance of sisters.

Thana was weak. She let me have my way in terms of playing games and whatnot. Mother believed she was strong and powerful, yet I could see through it. Mother wanted to believe that someday Thana would agree with her and unleash her said abilities, yet I knew she wouldn't use them.

Not that I agreed with mother. But deep down in my heart I knew Thana wouldn't use it, and maybe if it were I in Thana's place I would use it, only to make mother proud.

Why couldn't I have been the one born with a no name ability? Why couldn't mother love me enough to make me heir? Why couldn't I have the dazzling life? 

Thana was as selfish as they got. I hate her. I hate her I hate her I hate her.

If that hate died, then it might as well be the end of the world.

||Ace||

It only took them 5 more trees until we realized that Nico could knock the trees down with his Dyzeckan powers. Within seconds, 10 more trees had been knocked down and here we all were, laying on them.