|13|

--Edited (4/3/16)--

"One universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, and 7 seas. And I had the privilege of meeting you."

||Andreas||

Her face was like stone; cold and strong. Yet her white hair was spread out in a graceful way on the ground. There was something beautiful about her that I couldn't just put my finger on. It wasn't her face, though that was attractive, not going to lie... but it wasn't just that. I stared at her intently as hovered over her body, my hands inches away from her face.

I looked away for a moment, noticing the small boy who lay next to her. He was out cold too—with a book in his hands. Quite odd, not a lot of people in Tera are literate. But it does explain the flipping noise I heard earlier.

Alas, the girl's eyes opened quickly and she spat in my eye.

I put my hand over my right eye, leaned back, and stumbled onto my feet.

"Whats your problem?!?"

"My problem?!" She got up to her feet as well, taking the bow and arrow that lay on the floor next to and into her hands. "You were nearly on me!!"

"Says the stalker!" I unleashed my sword from the scabbard and pointed it towards her.

"Oh, for heavens sake!" The girl rolled her eyes.  "If a soldier from the Teran army—an unkind one at that—came into your forest and made camp, wouldn't you be suspicious in the slightest?!?"

"Well, for one, we are not unkind, we are protecting you from Erwyn's wrath. And two, it's not technically your forest."

"I don't have a good history with soldiers." The girl said, relaxing her weapon by her side. "Kind of why I ended up in this forest."

"Ah, I see. My dearest apologies." I put my sword back in the scabbard. She lifted up her head and flared her nose in disgust. I simply ignored it as I moved closer to her and stuck out my hand.

"Truce?"

Her blue eyes glared at me, trying to figure out my intent. And it was, just simply, a suggestion for a truce. Yet she continued to look at me like I was a mad man of some sort, trying to figure me out.

A gust of wind suddenly numbed my body and I was blown forcefully onto the ground.

A Ciro, no doubt about it.

She ran to me and held her arrow to my neck. "What do you really want?"

I looked up at her and made eyes contact. Not going to lie, I was scared out of my mind. I would never show it though, I've never shown my fear to anyone. I was trained to be brave and strong, and that's exactly how I'll be.

Not that my fear came specifically out of one person, but more like a group of people, meaning the Erwyn army. Not even Revana alone has scared me as much as I am right now, of this crazy yet beautiful looking woman.

"A truce, honest." I slightly leaned upward. "And to know your name."

Her head jolted back in confuse, but the arrow remained in the same spot, practically piercing me. "My name?"