Chapter 1

Roshni pov :  I got down stairs and opened the front door of my book store . Its been two years since I moved to new jersey and opened this store with help of my old friend sakshi . My life was a little different now because I'm the owner and not answerable to anyone.

i turned around the open sign on board . I started cleaning my table and then finally my assistant walked in Ariel snow . She is twenty four years old with a college degree but she still works at my shop . She comes from a very rich family but still wanted to be independent so she took job at my store to annoy her parents .

" good morning, your late again as usual" i said giving her the duster to clean up. " I'm sorry , i was out for a party last night with my fiancé" she said going to her table and putting her purse down . " I'm going up " i said . I took the stairs and went to the my room .then i heard the sound of crying . I opened the door of room just parallel to my room.

I saw my son Dylan as he just woke up from his sleep . I picked him up from his crib and took him into my arms . I patted his back softly" my baby you woke up awwwww mom's right here " . After a minute he stopped crying and then I heard another sound . It was my other son radite . " see you woke up your brother again " I said putting down Dylan in the crib .

I picked up radite in my arms and pat him softly. " my baby don't cry " I said to him softly . After ten minutes, he finally stopped. I put him down with his brother. I look at both of them. They remind me so much about their father . They both inherited Drew's looks same blonde hair , facial features and same blue eyes . Again I was blessed with identical twins . Both reminded me of drew .

it was easy to handle them because of my experience with Sarah and theeya . It's been two years now and I just hate him with all my heart . I went to the bathroom and prepared the bubble bath for the boys so they could play and bath. I put them both down into the tub and they started playing with the duck and boat toys .

Drew's pov :
I was going to a sky cafe in my car with jack driving me . I started living in new York since the day I found out how Roshni went away . It was just a year ago when I went looking for her at her old apartment but she was gone.

I looked for her everywhere but I couldn't found her . Than my family and friends told me to move on . Even my manager and best friend Evan told me to stop but I didn't listen to anyone and hired a private detective.

finally we reached the coffee shop . I ask jack to drop me and wait in the car . Then I made my way in with two of my bodyguards. I went inside and asked the manager about my table which I booked last week . I was waiting for mr Howard Webb the private eye I hired to look for Roshni six months ago .

I saw him coming towards me . He was wearing a black jeans with a v neck shirt and leather jacket with brown boots . His dark black hair were combed back wards . He sat down in front of me . " so don't disappoint me this time , I want clear information" I told him . I ordered to coffee for us . He took out a file and gave it to me .

" I went to her daughter's old school and found this scholarship details from arsenal academy offered her daughter theeya vardhan " he said . " but how will this help me to find her " I asked him sipping my coffee. I looked through the file . " this means her daughter must have went to the this academy " he said . I looked at him as he gave me other page . It contains the address of five different location of academy in America and other countries .

" she must be in any of these places , now you can have a lead to start looking for her " he said . " it's good" I said happily. " once you find theeya , you will find Roshni too" he said . " are you sure this information is correct" I asked him to be assured. " yes , the information is correct" he said . When drew asked him about from where he got it from . " I went to their elementary school " .

I quickly went back to my home with jack . " take a look at this file" I hand him the folder . " what is this ?" He asked . He goes through the file and reads the name theeya vardhan louder . " your still looking for her " he said in a normal tone . He didn't look surprised at all. " I'll go and send some of my boys to look at these locations " he said .

drew smiled at him and he left with the file . " just few more days and she will be in my arms again . This time I'm going to win her back " . I picked up my phone and went into gallery. I went through pictures of her which i still had .

after that day when she went away during new year . I had asked jack to throw all our pictures away but i kept them on my phone .

Roshni pov :

I don't know why but today I was missing drew . The whole day went by like that today we had a great sale . Ariel was the main reason why it always happened . She is so beautiful with red hair , a body of model and her personality is very charming. When I looked at her and myself.

I had cut down my hair into small bob with side fringe. I started wearing a spec's too . I changed my whole look so no one would recognize me because of drew's pop star life. I got into lime light and I had to hide myself.

then I got a call . I picked it up and it was George nelson my boyfriend. I started dating him a year ago he runs a hardware store on the other side of town . " are we going out tonight for our date ?" He asked me ." Yes , I will be ready by seven " I said to him. I meet him on a blind date that Ariel set up for me but after that I started liking him and three months later we started dating .

he knows everything that happened about my past skipping about drew . He really likes my children and helps me to look after them . I quickly put the phone on charging . I go to Ariel and we close the shop for an hour . She follows me up to my room and we start going through outfits . After the fifth one she makes me wear a red dress with high heels .

" just let me finish the make up and your ready to go" she said. Ariel knows nothing about me much but we are good friends. Finally, I was ready to go as George arrived. " will you be able to look after then " I asked Ariel. " don't worry about the boys , they will be fine " now go on your date .

"so lets go my love " George says into my ears . He opened the car door for me and i sit down. He is really a gentleman. I appreciate everything he does for me and I hope to have a future with him . "so you ready for our first anniversary" he asked me . He was wearing a suit and his dark black were combed backwards perfectly.he has chiselled chest and very muscular but he doesn't have that spark like drew .

when I was with him . I could not resist him just touching me . I am thinking about drew when on my first anniversary date . Vow , I should focus on George who loves me . Drew is past and gone to his ex girlfriend. He never loved me and I hate him now .

I was so busy that I didn't even realize when we reached the restaurant. It was a Italian restaurant . " Roshni what are you thinking?" George asked me while parking the car . " nothing just thinking about boys " I said. " don't worry Dylan and radite will be fine " he said getting out of car .

drew pov :

I was in recording studio recording the last song for my new album . Since Roshni left , I decided to focus on my career again . I kept writing new songs and kept missing her . I was with my ex girlfriend all this time but Roshni was in my mind .

I got call from jack " theeya goes to school in new jersey" he said . "what's the address?" I ask him . " I'll text you and I'm going with you " ge said . He knew I will be leaving right after finding out about them . At least I know were is she , I can't wait to see her anymore.

I quickly finished the recording and left for my apartment. I called evan " cancel all my meetings and shoots , I'm going on a little vacation" . " but why suddenly you wanna go to vacation " he asked me me . " i just wanna take some time off , goodbye " i cut the call . My driver took me home quickly. I went to my room and packed some stuff for road trip.

please readers don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy the story and say what ever you think about it 😊😉.