The next few days were filled with adventures to random places and laughter all around. It was the 26th now, and I was hesitant to go home in a few days.

"Hey Mads," Mel called. "I'm going to go get some groceries, do you want to come?"

"No," I called back, "I'll be here when you come back." I heard the door close and wondered what I could do. I decided to go out back and water the flowers and plants she had back there. I heard a car pull up and footsteps walking around the house. "You're back already Mel? It's been like 10 minutes."

"I'm not Mel, good try though." A man said behind me. I froze and then tried to run, but he caught me around the waist. I kicked and punched but only knocked over some plants and broke a window. I cut my arm on the broken glass, getting a lot of blood on the porch steps and my clothes. He put a rag to my nose that was undoubtedly chloroform, and my legs gave out beneath me.

Melanie's POV

I came home and the house was quiet. Too quiet. "Maddie," I called, "I'm back."

No answer. I looked upstairs in her room, no luck. I looked in the bathrooms, basement, my room, kitchen and living room, all no luck. I decided to look in the back yard. I got back there and she wasn't there. Her purse and it's contents were splayed all over the ground, and I couldn't find her anywhere. Not good. I remembered her FBI agent boyfriend, and decided to look up the number for his office and get ahold of him.

"Quantico FBI, this is Jennifer, how may I help you?" A nice lady on the end of the line spoke.

"I need to speak with uhh.. Spencer. His name is Spencer. I don't know his last name." I was panicking.

"Just a second ma'am."

I waited I minute before a male voice spoke.

"This is Dr. Reid, how may I help you?"

Spencer's POV

"Dr. Reid, Spencer, whoever you are, my name is Melanie Collins, I'm Maddie's sister."

I felt a pit in my stomach. This couldn't be good.

"W-what can I do for you?" I asked.

"I left Maddie here at my house about 45 minutes ago to go get groceries and I just got back. I can't find her anywhere and there's blood on the porch and broken glass everywhere." She started crying.

I felt like crying too. "Okay ma'am, my team and I will be there as soon as possible." I hung up and ran to Hotch's office. I burst through the door and he looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Reid, what do you need?" He asked.

"Maddie's in trouble Hotch, we have to go to Washington. Now." I said quickly.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and he told me to get the team and that we'd leave in 15.

I ran into the bullpen. "Guys, wheels up in 15, we're going to Washington." They all thought I was crazy. I went to Garcia's office, knowing she needed to go with. "Garcia, do you have a go bag ready?"

She nodded. "Yes, why?"

"We have to go, I can explain when everyone's on the jet."

We all boarded the jet and everyone looked at me.

"Care to tell us what we're doing Reid?" Morgan asked.

"I got a call from Maddie's sister, Melanie, and Maddie got kidnapped. She can't find her anywhere and there was blood on the porch and broken windows."

JJ, Emily and Garcia all looked at the ground, upset. Rossi looked mad, as well as Morgan. Hotch just took a deep breath, knowing just as well as the rest of us that this would be rough.