"Ahh my sweet child, I'm happy to see you. Come along!" She tugged me along and the guard looked displeased.

"So," she spun around in her chair to face me, "give me all the dirty details from last night." I gave her a questioning look and she gasped. "Come on, with the way you two were dancing, something had to have happened." She pried.

"Well," I began, "nothing really happened. I'll tell you what Spencer told me because I don't remember anything past him telling Hotch we were leaving." She nodded, as to tell me to keep going. "He spent the night, and apparently I tried to have sex with him, but he stopped me because he knew I was drunk. I'm glad he did too. We laughed about it together this morning. But then he told me I was sleep talking this morning, and he won't tell me what I say." Garcia sat there with her mouth wide open.

"He's so good for you. I can't wait for you two to get further to the point where you can get married and have little babies." She clapped her hands and turned around to continue working while I rolled my eyes.

I stayed there a few more hours until I decided to leave, so I could go home and relax a bit. When I got there, Spencer called me.

"Hey you." He said.

"Hey, you guys just get there? It's been a couple hours."

"We got here an hour and 52 minutes ago, but we've been busy setting up camp at the station."

"Okay. So you said a week?"

He sighed. "Yeah, I'll let you know if anything changes though."

"Okie doke babe. I'll talk to you later. Be safe."

"Will do," he said. "Bye."

I hung up and stood for a second. It was like I didn't have anything to do because I only hung out with him.

Spencer's POV

We got to the hotel and I was rooming with Morgan, like usual.

"Talking to girl wonder I see?" He nudged me. I nodded. "I have a question for you Reid."

"Fire away."

"Do you love her?" He asked. I stopped dead in my tracks. Yeah, I cared for her but did I love her?

I looked at the ground. "I really don't know," I said, "I care for her a whole lot, but it's too early for that, I think."

"I heard how she told you to be safe. She probably said that to you a million times by now." He turned to me, "that's her way of saying she loves you. You know that right?" I nodded, even though I wasn't sure.

"I can't tell if she loves me or not," I said, "she puts so much emotion into everything. She says it all the time in her sleep though..." I trailed off. Morgan "mhmm"ed in response before falling asleep.

I laid in bed and definitely felt the empty space next to me. I missed her.

Madison's POV

The week dragged by slowly. Spencer called every night he could and checked in. Sunday rolled around and I hadn't heard from him since Friday, I was worried. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I didn't check the caller ID.

"Hey Mads. Sorry for not calling yesterday or sooner, we're working ourselves into the floor." Spencer sounded exhausted and I knew he'd have those purple bags under his eyes.

"It's okay baby," I said gently. "How much have you slept since Friday?" I asked. "You sound awful."

"Nada." He replied.