Epilouge

4 years later

"Daddy! Daddy! Look what I drew!"

"Very beautiful Noah. Did you draw this at school?"

"Yeah. See there's you and me and daddy."

"Yeah. And I see you even drew daddy's tummy."

"Yeah I did. And when the baby comes out I'll draw them too."

"That's very sweet Noah. You excited for your little sister to come?"

"Yes! I'm going to be the best big brother ever!"

"I'm sure you will buddy. C'mon now. We gotta get home to daddy and wish him a happy birthday." I grabbed Noahs hand as I walked out of daycare with him. He looked just like Harry. He had those same emerald green eyes and curly brown hair. God he even had Harrys dimples! He was such a happy boy too. He never complained  and always did what he was told. But always stood up for what he believed in. He's definitely going places. And Harry and I will be there for him every step of the way. We walked up to our house and I unlocked the door and opened it so an excited Noah can go show his daddy his drawing. "Daddy Daddy! I drew something!" He sped into the kitchen, his paper in hand. I walked in behind him and saw the love of my life with a big smile of his face. 

"This is beautiful Noah. This is going on the fridge right with all the other ones." Harry stood up and stuck the drawing on the fridge along with all the others that Noah has made. "Now, how do you boys feel about mac n' cheese for dinner?"

"MAC N' CHEESE!!!"

"I'll take that as a yes. But only if a certain someone gets started on his homework while I'm working on it." Noahs eyes went wide as he ran towards his back pack taking out his workbook and opening up to a page. I smile spread across my face as I looked up at Harry  and seeing the same expression. He turned back towards the stove and started getting dinner ready. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. "How was your day?"

"It was good. There's a new kid in Noahs class who looks nice. He shares well."

"Well that's good. That school needs more nice kids. Did you see that terrible girl the other day? She took that other girls toys. If she weren't a little girl I would've slapped her."

"No you wouldn't."

"I know. But I would want to."

"Yeah. Her parents have no discipline whats so ever."

"They need to start. Or else their daughter is going to grow up being a spoiled brat."

"Yeah. I just hope we do good with our daughter." I said placing my hand over Harrys growing tummy.

"We will. I mean we've done pretty good with Noah so far."

"Yeah. I can't believe we're having another baby."

"Neither can I. My mom would've loved having a granddaughter. Another girl for her to spoil."

"Yeah. We should visit Anne soon. It's been almost 3 months."

"I was thinking that today. Maybe after dinner we can go? I know Noah likes talking with her. And then we can maybe get some ice cream after."

"I think that'd be nice. Oh and Harry."

"Hm?"

"I miss her too."

"Oh and Grandma look what I did. I spelled my name all by myself see? N-O-A-H. Noah. Daddies told me that I did a very good job."

I looked down at Noah as he was talking to Anne's tombstone showing her his newest accomplishment. I know that she would be proud of him. She was always so supportive. "Hey bud it's getting late. We should probably get going."

"Okay daddy. Bye Grandma I'll be back soon. I love you." He gave a small peck to the cold stone and started running off towards the car.

"Louis, will you go buckle him in? I just want some time alone for a minute."

"Of course Haz." I went to the car with Noah and buckled him in. I waited by the car for 5 minutes and still no sign of Harry I went to go check on him. I started walking back to Anne's tombstone when I heard my husbands shaky voice. "You would love him mom. He's so energetic and kind. Just like I tried to be when I was little. He's so smart too. He's learning so fast, I know he's going to be smart. I just hope our little girl will be the same. We're still deciding on names but we can't seem to agree. I wish you were here mom. I miss you so much. I love you mom. I wish you were here."

I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind. "Shh it's okay Harry. She's always with us."

"I just miss her so much Louis. I thought I'd lose her so soon." 

"I know Hazza. But I know she's proud of everything that you've done with your life."

"I just want her here with us again."

"I know Haz. So do I."

We were just driving from the ice cream parlor, Noah passed out in his car seat. Harry was staring out the window and I watched the road ahead of me. I would occasionally glace at Harry and see him wipe away his stray tears. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"No you're not. What's wrong baby?"

"I'm just thinking about her is all."

"I know you miss her Harry. I do too."

"It's not just that Lou. We're all going to be gone soon. Our stories will end and we'll be nothing more than just another story among thousands."

"Harry no that's not true. I know that it seems like we'll be gone. But we'll still be here. In the hearts of the people that care about us. No matter what he'll stay here."

"Yeah."

"And Noah and his kids. And his kids kids. They'll carry a little bit of us. Always."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Now wheres that smile I love so much." His dimpled grin peaked out and continued to spread across his face. "There it is. That beautiful smile."

"I love you Lou."

"I love you too Haz." I continued to drive a bit further before I turned back to Harry and smiled. "Harry?"

"Yes Louis."

"I think I know a name for the baby."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Darcy Anne Tomlinson." 

Harry turned his face to me and smiled. "I love it. More than anything."

He kissed my cheek and went back to his seat looking through the window. Silence almost taking over before I heard him say something more. "Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"You promise that our stories won't end?"

"As long as there are people who believe we're with them, we'll never fade."

"To Larry Stylinson?"

I smiled at my husband and took a hold of his hand. "To Larry Stylinson." I said as I leaned in and sealed our love with one last kiss.

Thank you all so much for reading! I know that as some points my updating sucked but you all stayed with me! I appreciate you all so much for actually reading this story and supporting it. I'd like to thank you all. And if you want check out some more Larry stories I'll be coming out with soon. I love you all! And one final thank you for reading!