Chapter 41

Louis POV

"Ah god. Not again."

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Nothing. My body is just a little bit sore. The baby is growing so fast and I can't keep up."

"Do you thing you need to go to the hospital and have the doctor take a look at ya?"

"No I'm sure this is normal. My body is just getting ready to have the baby."

I nodded my head and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek while sitting down at the kitchen table with my bowl of cereal.

"You know what I really love?"

"Let me guess, coco pops?"

"Yes. They're sooo good."

"God Louis, with they rate you're eating those you'd think you were the pregnant one."
"Oh shut up. Don't judge me."

"I'm not judging. I'm just saying, you eat like a pig."

"Says the one who scarfed down am entire pan of brownies last night."

"Well I have am excuse. I'm growing an entire human being inside of my tummy."

"I know I know Hazza. I'm just kidding with you."

"So would you like some tea love?"

"Yes please. And remember no su-"

"No sugar only milk. I know baby."

"Oh and make it-"

"Yorkshire? Yes Louis I know." Harry said while putting the kettle on the lit stove. I watched him intently as he moved around the kitchen gracefully, his baby bump on display. "Just take a picture Louis if you're just going to stare."

"A picture is never as good as the real thing." I said flashing a wink. I slight flush came into Harry's cheeks as he started getting our cups ready. I looked down at my bowl of cereal and continued to eat when all of a sudden I heard a loud clash and a scream.

"Ahh Louis help!!"

"Harry! Baby what's wrong did you burn yourself?!"

"No Louis my stomach! It hurts so bad! Louis take me to the hospital, something's not right!"

"Uh okay. Come on Harry try and get up my love."

I slowly pulled Harry up off the floor while he gripped at his stomach. "AHH LOUIS STOP!!!"

"Harry what's wrong?!"

"I can't! It hurts to much!"

"Okay uhh, Harry are you ready?"

"Ready? Ready for- WOAH!"

I picked Harry up bridal style and as fast as I could I ram him out to the car, careful not to hurt him even more. "Okay Hazza let's go to the hospital."

I tried running as fast as I could to the car without trying to hurt Harry to bad. I opened the passenger door and gently placed Harry in the seat while he continued to hold his stomach. I ran around the front of the car and jumped into the drivers seat and fumbled with the car keys. "God Louis hurry! It hurts so bad!"

"I'm trying Harry I'm trying. Don't worry we'll get there soon enough. Just try taking so deep breathes baby. We'll get there soon." Harry started taking deep breathes while holding onto his baby bump. I took a hold of his hand to let him know everything is going to be okay. I hope.

We drove into the hospital parking lot and drove up along side the door. When I got out of the car I noticed a nurse at the front door typing on her phone. "Will you help us? We need a wheelchair!"