Chapter 1

Louis' POV

I can't fucking believe this. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!! HOW COULD THEY FUCKING DO THIS TO ME?! THEIR OWN SON?! THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I WAS WHEN I TOLD THEM! BUT I GUESS THAT WASN'T TRUE CONSIDERING THAT I'M STANDING IN FRONT OF A-A- A GAY CORRECTIONAL CAMP! 'LOUIS WE'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE' BULLSHIT! FUCK THEM! FUCK THIS! FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKING CAMP!

I stood in front of the camp with my bag in my hand as other kids get off the bus from behind me. This isn't your typical camp. There are no cabins or a lake with a run down old wooden dock. It looks like a space camp. Different building with different purposes. But instead of studying stars and learning how to fly a rocket or whatever the fuck those math nerds do, they're going to try and pray the gay out of me. How do you even pray the gay out of a person? I'm not possessed by a fucking demon! This isn't some kind of fucking exorcism! It's fucking natural people get over yourselves! "It's for the best Louis. This is just a phase I'm sure of it." A fucking phase? Really? I've been this way for the past 4 fucking years! I've tried liking girls, trust me I have but that's not how this shit fucking works. Just like chocolate or vanilla ice cream. You like what you like, and I just happen to like cocks up my fucking ass!

I walk onto the campus and look around at all the tall buildings around me. God I can't fucking believe this. They actually sent me here. My own parents. I thought they would accept me when I told them that I was gay. But hey, what can you expect from an overly religious family. Obviously not acceptance of their gay son. As I was busy looking at all the surroundings that I was in when I noticed a table with a giant sign above it reading "Check-in Station". I walked up to the table and waited in a line behind a crying girl and what looked like to be an older sister that just looked extremely pissed. When I had finally gotten to the front of the line a smiling woman looked up at me and asked me for my last name. "Tomlinson."

She looked down at the list and flipped through four more pages until she stopped at a name. "Ah here you are. Umm, Lewis?"

"It's Louis."

"Oh I'm very sorry about that Louis. Here is your room key and number and you're schedule."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now it looks like you'll be staying in building C which is just around that corner over there."

"Okay, thank you." I turned around and headed towards the direction that the women had directed me in, weaving my way through all the other lost kids. When I turned the corner I saw a brick building with a big C right above the door. Well that must be my home for the next 3 weeks. I walk up to the front of the building at look up at the top. I still can't believe I'm actually here. So much for family love and togetherness.

When I walk into the building it's nearly empty. There are only two other people on the first floor which are both girls ranting about how terrible their families both are. I climb up the stairs all the way to the third floor my bags lugging behind me and threatening to fall off my shoulders. When I finally make it to my floor I take the small slip of paper out of my pocket and look down at the number. 306. At least it's not all the way down on the other side of the hallway. I'm tired enough. I pull my bags the rest of the way to my room and look at the door. Well here goes nothing. I put my hand on the door handle and turn and push the door open. And when that didn't work I tried putting the key in the door and unlocked it before I tried walking in. When the door opened in front of me I grabbed my bag off of the floor and walked into the room. It was nicer than I expected. It had a big window that had a nice view of the campus and a big closet off to the side of the room. On the other hand there was one thing that I didn't expect to see. There were two beds.

Two separate beds on the opposite sides of the room. So not only do I have to stay in this bullshit for three weeks, but I have to have a fucking roommate too? Wasn't this shit enough? I look over at the bed on my left and saw a suitcase at the end along with a small pillow at the top with a green pillow case. Great. Just fucking great! This is just my luck! I put my bag down on the other bed and look at the suitcase that lays on the other bed. It doesn't look like a girls suit case. But it could be for either. But they wouldn't be dumb enough to room together two boys right? I mean, this is a gay correctional camp. But then again these are the same people who don't understand this this isn't a decision. I look at the suitcase for a little bit longer and slowly get up off the mattress. I step towards the suitcase and put my hand on the top of it. My fingers move down on top of the latches. Wait what am I doing? I just can't go through this persons belongings. I take my fingers off the latch and back away from the bag. But then again, I am going to be living with this person for a little bit so I might as well try and get to know them. I put my index fingers back on the latch and place the pad on my finger underneath the latch. Just make it fast Louis. Just open it up, look what's inside, close it back up, and step away. It'll take 5 seconds. No one will never know. I take a deep breathe and push up the latches on the suitcase hearing the small snaps. I push the top of the case up and look down at the contents and- "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Shit.