Chapter 22

Harrys POV

We were going home. Today was the day that we were going home. Louis and I had just spend the last week or so planning on what we're going to do and where to go to first in order to come back here in time for our next doctors appointment. "Hazza are you ready to go love?"

"Yeah I am. Did you do-"

"Double check all the rooms? Yes I did. I also made sure that all our bags are packed with the stuff that we came with and that all of our cloths are cleaned."

"W-w-"

"Wow? Yeah I know. Now lets go my darling and get on the road." 

Louis grabbed my wrist and started to lead me out of our room, both of our bags around his shoulders and in his other hand. "I didn't expect you to be this excited to tell our parents about our baby."

"Well I know the sooner we do it the sooner we can come back here and get ready for our little bundles arrival."

"Yeah Louis about that, I wanted to talk about how will we be able to pay for an-"

"All in good time Hazza. I just want to check out and rent a car so we can be on our way." We made it down into the lobby where we say Amelia smiling at us with her car keys in her hand. "Hey boys. You ready?"

"Yeah I just need to take these keys to the front desk really quick." Louis went to the front desk and started talking to the man that stood behind it while I turned and looked back at Amelia who was taking my bag from my hand. "Why'd you take my bag?"

"You know the rule. No heavy lifting for the pregnant women."

"But first of all I'm not a woman, second of all I'm not even a month pregnant yet."

"Still. Don't want to risk anything."

"But Amelia I'll be fine."

"Just let me carry your bags Harold."

"Um excuse me, I'm the only one allowed to call him Harold."

"Pft, since when?"

"Ever since I put a child inside of him."

"Oh my god Louis."

"What? She knew."

"You didn't have to say it like that. You know what needs to happen in order to make a baby."

"Yeah and?"

"I would feel more comfortable if you didn't tell her about our sex life."

"Don't worry Harry, I know you like it when Louis fucks you in the butt not that big of a deal. C'mon Lou help me put these bags in my car so we can let your lover take his time." Louis picked his bag up off of the floor and followed Amelia out the door of the building while I stood there dumbfounded. She just said I took it up the butt. I mean I do. But she didn't have to say it. I followed them out the door and all the way to Amelias car. She put our bags in the trunk while Louis opened the door so I could get inside of the car. I buckled my seat belt and waited for Louis and Amelia to get into the front seat so we could leave for the rental car place. After a few minutes of waiting and growing impatient I turned around to see through the window behind me to look at them. They seemed to be talking about something important. Louis eyebrows were furrowed and Amelia was talking to him with her hands moving rapidly as she spoke. What in the world were they talking about? I put my hand on the handle and started to open the door until it closed again and I saw Louis hand on the glass. "Louis let go. I want to open the door."