Chapter 50

Louis POV

"God Louis you're so good with him. What were you ever worried about?"

"I don't know I guess I just didn't want to end up like my own fathe-" The door bell rang before I got the chance to finish my sentence. "Were you expecting anyone?"

"No not really are you?"

"No. Let me go get that. Here take the baby." I said while handing over the baby to Harry. I got from my chair and made my way to the front door. I unlocked the door and opened it to the last thing I was ever expecting. "Louis. Oh thank god I got the right address."

"Mom. W-what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you. You know about the last time I saw you."

" I think I made myself perfectly clear that I didn't want to see you."

"Yeah but Louis I'm your mother. You have to let me talk to you."

"No I don't actually. I'm a grown man and I can decide things on my own."

"Who do you think you are for talking to me like that. I didn't raise you to talk to me like that."

"Who do you think you are coming here!?" I started to here Noah from the kitchen start to whine. "Listen mom real nice of you to come all the way down here, not really, but please leave. You're not exactly what I would call welcome here."

"Louis Tomlinson I am your mother and you owe it to me to talk to me."

  "I told you when I left that I didn't want to ever see you again. You're not welcome here, now get the fuck out!" I heard Noah start crying louder and my mother got a surprised expression on her face.

"Is that a baby?" Just as I was going to answer I heard soft footsteps behind me.

"Louis baby, what's wrong?"
I looked behind me and saw Harry with a crying Noah in his arms. I wanted to go to them. Not just our baby, but also my baby. "Louis just let me talk to you. I know I've made mistakes but let me please make up for them."

"Louis who is this woman?"

My mind was swirling. How do I answer him? Oh this is just my gay hating mother come back to talk to me even though I've made a new life of my own. Before I could answer Harry she pushed her way past me and made her way into the house. "You must be Harry. I know last time you saw me we didn't get to really meet but I'd like to change that. Hello Harry. I'm Johannah Deakin, Louis' mother."  

I looked at Harry and he gave me a strange look. She pulled her hand back and looked between me and the younger boy as we slipped into an awkward silence. After a few minutes of our silence I walked up to Harry and pushed him behind me and looked at my mother. "Mom just go. There's nothing you can say to make up for all that you've done to me."

"Louis all I ask from you is that you give me another chance."

"No I wont what makes you think that you deserve another chance?"

"Louis please."

"No mom. Now get ou-"

"Louis wait. Maybe you should."

"What?"

"Louis I know she's done things in your life that are unforgivable, but maybe you should give her a chance. You saw how I was with my mother when we went to go talk to her, but now look at us. We're so close now. I see the way you look at us and I just want the same for you. Just give her a chance Louis."