Chapter 51

Harrys POV

"I'm so proud of you Louis. This really needed to be done."

"Yeah yeah. I figured the woman birthed me, the least I can do is let her explain herself."

I smiled to myself as Louis, Noah, and I drove to a small cafe that was just a few blocks away from our house. That's where we decided we should meet with Jay for our little "reunion." "I think this will be really good for you Louis. I know that you've missed having a mother figure around so this may turn out really good."

"I have Anne."

"You know what I mean. Having your actual mother is always better than someone else."

"Hey soon enough Anne will be my mother."

"Mother-in-law."

"Same dif."

"No, not really."

He smiled at me as we pulled into a parking space near a small ramp. Louis popped open the trunk and started getting Noahs stroller ready while I went to the backseat and started undoing his buckles. As soon as Louis got the stroller assembled we plopped the baby down and strapped him in and pushed him into the building. "Do you see her?"

"No I don't think- Oh wait there she is." I said pointing over to a woman in a booth. "Do you want to go sit down while I take Noah and order some food?"

"I can take Noah it's fine."

"Well I think he may have a poopy diaper so after I order the food I'll go into the restroom and change him while you wait."

"Okay sounds good. You know what I want?"

"BLT on sourdough, medium coke, with a vanilla almond scone."

"Right on the nose."

"I know. Now go sit with your mother."

"Do I have to? Yes now go build a mommy-son relationship."

"Ugh fine. I'll see you in a minute."

"Yeah. Love you."

"Love you too."

Louis placed a small peck on my lips and I went up to the cashier and ordered mine and Louis' food and immediately headed to the bathroom. As soon as I got to the mens room I started pushing open the door and something occurred to me, there's no baby changing station in the mens bathroom. Where was I going to put Noah? I couldn't put him on the counter, that isn't safe. And god forbid that I put him on the floor or toilet. I went to where Louis and his mom were sitting and gently tapped Louis' shoulder. "Um Louis, we have a small problem."

"What?"

"I can't take Noah into the mens room because there isn't a baby changing station and I can't go into the ladies room. What should I do?"

"I don't know. Maybe go to the car?"

"The car's probably to hot already. I don't want to take him in there if he's to hot."

"I don't know then. "

"What's the problem?" Jay asked with a curious expression on her face.

"Don't worry about it."

"I can't find anywhere to change Noah besides the ladies room and I'm not allowed to go in there."

"Ah. And who exactly is Noah?"

"Nobody."

"Our baby."

"Harry!"

"Louis she was going to find out sooner or later when we started eating with a random kid at the end of our table."