Preference: One of the Other Guys Catches You Two Alone on the Tour Bus

Harry: 

"Come on, babe. Just one kiss." Harry says pleadingly. 

"Not right now. I’m reading." He lets out a huff. Thinking he’s stopped, you sneak a glance at him, only to see him staring at you with puppy dog eyes. "Fine," you sigh.

He smiles and leans in. You meet him in the middle and give him a peck on the lips. Leaning back, you flip the page.

"Oh come on, y/n. That was nothing. I asked for a kiss. A real kiss.” You ignore him and continue reading. A minute later he pulls the book away so that you look at him. As soon as you lift your head, he crashes his lips into yours roughly. He sits down beside you and pulls you onto his lap so that you’re straddling him.

Just as you both start to get excited, Louis opens the tour bus door. 

"Whoa! Cover your eyes, mates!" He yells dramatically. 

 You jump up, off Harry’s lap and stand there awkwardly as the other band mates file into the bus.

You don’t look up from the floor, but you can see them all smirking.

"Um … I’m going to go get those, um, groceries you wanted . ." You mumble. You pick up your book and rush out of the bus without a single goodbye.

Liam:

"Your hand fits in mine, like it’s made just for me …" Liam starts to sing to you and holds his hand out to you. You smile and take it. He pulls you up from your sitting position on the bed gently. Placing your hands on his shoulders, and his hands on your waist, you begin to dance slowly.

"But bear this in mind, it was meant to be …" Liam softly continues. 

You hear the tour bus door open, but instead of pulling away, you lean into Liam’s strong chest and wish for the person to leave.

You hear Zayn’s voice join Liam’s for the chorus, then the door gently closes. 

You look up at Liam and he kisses your forehead sweetly.

Niall:

"Y/n, give me the remote." Niall begs.

"Nope."

"Please."

"No."

"Come on."

"Nuh uh."

"Y/n . . ?"

"Yes?"

"I’ll tickle you."

"You wouldn’t dare."

"Oh but I would."

Niall stalks closer to you. You slink back, scared.

"Niall, please. Don’t - " He flies at you,attacking your sides, knees and feet. "Niall!" You scream. "Stop! Please!" You start to laugh so hard you gasp for air. "Stop it!" You barely get out.

Suddenly, the bus door swings open and Harry comes in.

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?" He asks. Niall stops for a second to look at Harry. You take the opportunity. You run out of the tour bus full speed, remote in hand. 

You hear Niall start to run after you.

Zayn: 

"Baby, I’m tired." You tell your boyfriend, Zayn.

"Then go to sleep." 

"But I want to finish the movie."

"We can finish it later."

"Are you sure? We can …" Your sentence drifts off as you fall asleep with your head resting on Zayns lap.

He turns to TV off and gently stands up, as to not disturb you. He puts the remote away, then looks back at you.

Gently, trying hard not to wake you, Zayn picks your sleeping figure up in his muscular arms. He walks you over to his bed and lays you down there. As he places a blanket over your body, the tour bus door opens and Niall pops his head in. Zayn puts a finger to his lips, telling Niall not to talk.

Niall nods his head in the direction out of the tour bus. Zayn kisses the top of your head softly and walks out to join the rest of the guys.

Louis: 

"You’ve got to be kidding me, Louis! We’re not doing this again!" You shout at your boyfriend.

"Why can’t we just talk about his?!" He yells back.

"We have already!" Louis takes a step towards you. You stand your ground, even though your eyes are filling with tears. 

"Y/n …" Louis says, almost whispering. 

"Louis, don’t." He takes another step closer as a tear escapes. You wrap your arms around yourself. Louis takes another step closer, closing the gap. He places his hands on your cheeks. You look away.

That’s when you see Liam standing in the buses doorway. You try not to tense up.

Louis leans in closer to you and you look away from Liam, and back to Louis. You close your eyes and try to forget Liams presence to no avail. 

Louis kisses you, but you don’t think about that. You wonder how long Liam had been standing there, watching.