Calum's POV

I am laying on the couch here at the living room area and staring at the white ceiling of our hotel suite. Summer is already on bed with Dylan. I can't explain how I'm feeling right now, I'm very happy but not yet completely. Not until we get Jade back from Justin.

I have no idea how everything between me and Justin ended up to this. We were rivals in the mafia world and now we're still on war but not in the mafia world. I don't even know how to describe the war that we are in. War of love? That sounds stupid, really.

"Hey, Cal?" Someone called and I lifted my head to see Luke.

"Hey." I say as I sit down. "Why are you still up, Luke?"

"I'm a bit worried about you."

"I'm okay." I say. "Don't worry."

"Just remember that we're here if you need help." Luke reminded me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Okay then." Luke says before yawning. "I'm going back to bed. Night, Cal."

"Night, Luke."

Luke and I usually fight, but we never left each other's side. Our brotherhood is standing strong as days go by, and I'm proud that we're sticking together. I know that Hero and Ashton will be very proud and happy if they can see how me, Luke and Michael are now.

Speaking of Hero and Ashton, I miss them. It's been years, it's really different without them. Losing our two big brothers have been a challenge for the three of us. We depended on each other, got strong for each other. And I'm proud of us.

Morning came in and I'm awaken by the good smell of food being cooked. I sat from lying as I open my eyes. I turned my head to the kitchen area to see Summer cooking and Dylan on the dining table with his cereal.

"Morning." I say with a raspy morning voice.

"Morning, Daddy!" Dylan turns to me.

"Morning, Calum Wayland." Summer smiled at me as she place the plate of eggs at the dining table.

"Eat up." She says.

"I have to remind you that there are still like 6 other guys that you need to feed." I chuckled lowly as I sit down beside Dylan.

"That's not a problem, silly." She laughs.

I missed that laugh, that smile, that happy voice, everything about her. If this is a fucking dream, please don't ever wake me up again.

Later on, the other guys of the suite came in to the dining area. Good thing Summer is able to cook for everyone. And I'm happy on the way on how they treated her.

"Wow, it's good having a girl in this suite." Luke says.

"We missed you a lot, Summer." Michael tells Summer and she returned a smile.

"What do we have for the day?" Harry asked.

"We still have to get Jade back." I answer.

"Do you want us to come with you guys?" Michael asked, I can see how concern he is.

"N--"

"Who is Jade, Daddy?" Dylan interrupted.

"She's your baby sister." I smiled.

"I have a sister?!" He says with a cute shocked expression.

"Yeah, angel." I say. "You have a little sister."

Dylan gave me his cute smile. I can see how happy he is, and it's the first time that I saw him with that smile. I just hope that everything won't fall for Dylan. I can't afford to see him broken, I bet no parents can look at their child in such state.