Chapter Twenty-Three

Začať od začiatku

"If you don't mind, I love when you cook for me." I felt his lips on my neck, "I love when you make love to me." And then his hands snake down between my legs. "I love when you pack naked so I can watch you." He said smoothly and if I had on any panties, they would be wetter than a faucet.

"Aubrey I'm trying to pack. I can't do that with you touching me like that." I whined as I closed my eyes and threw my head back against his shoulder. Only Aubrey could ever have me on the verge of an orgasm just from his voice. He was barely even touching me. "If you can't pack, then you can't go, you can't leave me."

"Aubrey I can't take anymore," My toes curled and I bit my lip. "Don't leave me please, Kennedy Onika Maraj."

"I'm not leaving you. You act like you can't come see me sometimes." I pushed his hand away and turned to face him. "Anyway, if you want dinner, I need to hurry up and pack."

He nodded his head and backed away slowly, "You just don't understand Ken, maybe you can think about expanding your business and possibly moving in".

I listened, but gave no response as I folded a pair 'Rag & Bone' jeans and put them into my suitcase. "You can definitely get a spot in Cali and find some young Instagram chicks to run it, and open one here in Toronto and I can have some of my workers help with that".

"You're really pushing it Aubrey, we can work on expansions another time. I really need you to help pack, so I can hurry and make you dinner". He walked closer to me for a second time, running his hand against my lower back.

"Just stay a little longer, leave tomorrow night". I shook my head, "No Aubrey, we've gone over this already. We can make arrangements to go on vacation or something soon, but I really need to get back home".

He continued to run his hand up my back, even as I semi-yelled. His head went from my lower back to my upper back, and I eventually felt him cuff my left breast. He leaned down without hesitation, placing wet kisses along the back of my neck.

The feeling of his body against mine automatically made my body quiver, the feeling was beyond unexplainable. This man once again worked his magic, and made me forget about everything I was once attempting to do.

I slapped him on his chest as we walked out of his condo. Of course, he couldn't help himself and caused me to miss my flight. "I was suppose to be leaving last night and you knew that".

He gave me that wide smile, showing off his pearly whites. "Daddy didn't want you to go, so he had to do whatever he could to get you to stay". I rolled my eyes, "Cocky much"?

"I wouldn't necessarily refer to it as cocky, I just noticed that my plan worked". I put up my middle finger, "Fuck you Aubrey".  He smiled, "You already did Kennedy, an uncountable amount of times".

The drive to the airport was filled with jokes, but I could tell that he'd miss me just as much as I'd miss him. The time I've spent with him was more than I could ask for, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

When we pulled up to the airport, he parked the car, even though he wasn't supposed to. "Do you want me to walk to you in"? I shrugged my shoulders, "I really don't want to bring the unnecessary attention right now, I'll be fine".

He nodded his head, pulling my face towards his face. He placed a kiss on my lips, which turned into a full on make out session. "Promise you'll call me when you make it home, just to let me know you're safe".